The first 500 fans to comment on the Velveeta Facebook wall will receive a Velveeta coupon and recipe booklet. Hurry and comment HERE to be one of the first 500 fans to comment. If you are not a fan of Velveeta on FB yet click, HERE.
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
4 comments:
Following you back! Thanks for visiting www.frugalonthecheap.com
Thanks for stopping by. I am your newest follower.
Lesa
I'm a new follower. I found you through the Super MEga 6 in 1 blog hop!
http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com
Thanks for following Mommy Time Out
Post a Comment