Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Blog Hops!


Let's Just Give It Away
PhotobucketFriend Finding Fridays
Only-The-Curious
My Wee ViewPhotobucket
BoostMyBlogFriday
LifeasaWife
Photobucket
Between the Lines
Just Married with Coupons

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog! =0)
I am a new follower here from Boost My Blog Friday.

http://joyfulhousewife.com/blog-hops/friday/

Hope you have a great weekend. =0)

Mama said...

Thanks for linking up on Following Friday! I hope you are meeting some great new bloggers and following them! Have a great weekend!

~ Busy Buzzer
Buzzing the Day Away

Kentucky Frugalista said...

Following you on GFC (Surfin Saturdays hop). Would love to have a follow back.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and becoming one of my followers on Friday Blog Hop. I hope you will be able to join in on my Weird Me Wednesday blog hop at http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. Lovely blog;) you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

LifeBelowZero said...

I am a new follower.
I'm so glad I found you at the hop.
Living Out Loud
http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

Ai Mei said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found your through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I got some great giveaways for Powermat, Dora Digital Camera, etc. :D

P.S. Congrats on graduating college! :)

-Ai Mei
StudentSavingBucks