Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MWFB: Your Baby's Room - Review & Giveaway

Personalized items always seem to make wonderful gifts! I've received a few personalized baby gifts from family and friends for my baby girl, and I absolutely love them! There's something about an item being personalized and actually seeing my baby girl's name that makes it feel really special. When looking for unique baby gifts like that for friends or for your own little ones, Your Baby's Room is a great online shop to check out! They specialize in personalized items for babies and children, such as blankets, name banners, clothing, toys and more.




About Your Baby's Room:
Your Baby's Room was created 8 years ago to fulfill the need for quality and adorable baby gifts and personalized accessories at a reasonable price. I have been sewing for many years and just love it! I have four great kids and a terrific husband who all put up with the constant hum of the sewing and embroidery machines!

My Thoughts!
For review, I received a personalized baby rag (burp cloth) from Your Baby's Room. And while it may be called a baby rag, it certainly is not just a rag. It's very well made and beautifully designed! The baby rags from Your Baby's Room are made with a Premium White 100% Cotton Pre-fold Cloth Diaper, and they offer them in two different sizes (12 x 15 5 ply or 13 x 19 6 ply).

The baby rag I received for my baby girl has her name, Riley, embroidered on it, along with several stars that are placed around her name. The green ruffly ribbon and pink/green polka dot ribbon perfectly accent the embroidered design. It is so pretty, and I love the colors (pink & green are two of my favorites)! This burp cloth could actually be used as a decoration in my baby girl's nursery with it's cute design and colors that go perfectly with her nursery. It's seriously so cute, it almost makes me not want to use it too much or get it dirty, but, of course, it can always be washed.






Where to Buy:
http://www.yourbabysroom.com

Connect:
You can find Your Baby's Room on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.

Giveaway:
One lucky reader will win a personalized burp rag of their own from Your Baby's Room!

Mandatory Entry:
Visit Your Baby's Room and tell me another item you would love to have.

Extra Entries:
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+2 entries)
~“Like” Your Baby's Room on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Follow Your Baby's Room on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button! Please leave the link where I can find it (+2 entries)

The giveaway will end on November 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM (CST). The mandatory entry MUST be completed in order to have a chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US only.

No compensation was received for this post. Your Baby's Room did provide me with a product to sample for the purpose of this review; however, all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions.

130 comments:

Katrina said...

I also like the canvas duffel bags!
ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Danielle K said...

I would also love the personalized ribbon toy...how cute!

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Danielle K said...

I follow via GFC #2

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the personalized totes!
mamilibelula at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

love the Zebra black and White tote

AmberFaith said...

I love the Personalized Ribbon Toy!!

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

AmberFaith said...

GFC follower under AmberFaith

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

GFC follower under AmberFaith

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I like Your Baby's Room on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I like Your Baby's Room on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I like your page on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I like your page on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I follow you on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I follow you on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I follow Your Baby's Room on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I follow Your Baby's Room on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

Lauren said...

I love the "it's a girl" welcome home paper banner.

Lauren said...

I follow you on GFC

Christian said...

The Stuffed Owls! (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow you via GFC (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow you via GFC (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com) #2

Christian said...

I lked Your Baby's Room on facebook (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked Your Baby's room on facebook (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com) #2

Christian said...

I follow Your Baby's Room on twitter (@Lieut_crunch) (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow your baby's room on twitter (@Lieut_crunch) (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow Heard It from the Hills on twitter (@Lieut_Crunch) (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow you HIFH on twitter (@Lieut_crunch) (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked your page on facebook (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked your page on facebook (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com) #2

nzrd said...

I love the holiday blankets.

thnzrd at gmail dot com

nzrd said...

I am a GFC follower.

thnzrd at gmail dot com

nzrd said...

GFC follower.

#2
thnzrd at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I liked the personalized toys! - Main Entry

Anonymous said...

I follow on GFC #1

Anonymous said...

I follow on GFC #2

Anonymous said...

I liked Your Babys Room #2 - Jay R

Anonymous said...

I liked YBR #2 - JayR

Anonymous said...

I followed YBR on twitter #1 - sweeps101010

Anonymous said...

I followed YBR on twitter #2 - sweeps101010

Anonymous said...

I followed HIFTH on twitter #1 - JayR

Anonymous said...

I followed HIFTH on twitter #2 - JayR

Anonymous said...

I liked HIFTH on facebook #1 - JayR

Anonymous said...

I liked HIFTH on facebook #2 - JayR

Amy delong said...

like the frog/pink personalized blanket
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy delong said...

follow by gfc 1
amyd
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy delong said...

follow by gfc 2
amyd
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Kellye and Jamie said...

I love the ribbon toy. kellyeandjosh at aol dot com

Kellye and Jamie said...

liked your baby's room on fb. #1 kellyeandjosh at aol dot com kellye ro

Kellye and Jamie said...

liked your baby's room on fb. #1 kellyeandjosh at aol dot com kellye ro

Kellye and Jamie said...

liked heard it from the hills on fb. #2 kellyeandjosh at aol dot com kellye ro

Kellye and Jamie said...

liked heard it from the hills on fb. #1 kellyeandjosh at aol dot com kellye ro

themommablogger said...

I like the black tote with ribbon trim

themommablogger said...

I follow on GFC #1

themommablogger said...

I follow on GFC #2

themommablogger said...

I follow YourBabysRoom on twitter (themommablogger) #1

themommablogger said...

I follow YourBabysRoom on twitter (themommablogger) #2

themommablogger said...

I liked Your Baby's Room on facebook #1

themommablogger said...

I liked Your Baby's Room on facebook #2

themommablogger said...

I follow HIFTHBlog on twitter (themommablogger) #1

themommablogger said...

I follow HIFTHBlog on twitter (themommablogger)#2

themommablogger said...

I already like Heard It From the Hills on facebook (Jo R) #1

themommablogger said...

I already like Heard It From the Hills on facebook (Jo R)#2

Unknown said...

I would love to have a personalized blanket

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (sreis87)

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

“Like” Your Baby's Room on Facebook (lv2bspld222@gmail.com)

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Follow Your Baby's Room on Twitter (lover2387)

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter (lover2387)

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook (lv2bspld222@gmail.com)

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Grabbed your button
link: http://lover2387.blogspot.com/

Sarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com

Jessica Peeling said...

I also like the Puppies blanket! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you on facebook #1 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you on facebook #2 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you on twitter (imaroughgem) #1 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you on twitter (imaroughgem) #2 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Liked Your Baby's Room on facebook #1 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com (Jessica P)

Jessica Peeling said...

Liked Your Baby's Room on facebook #2 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com (Jessica P)

Jessica Peeling said...

Following Your Baby's Room on twitter (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com #1

Jessica Peeling said...

Following Your Baby's Room on twitter (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com #2

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you via GFC (Jessica Peeling) #1 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following you via GFC (Jessica Peeling) #2 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

Bright Towel Wrap
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Tag-A-Long Brown/Brown Green stripe. Thanks for the giveaway


frugalslhf@hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

1. I am a follower via gfc- frugal slhf


frugalslhf@hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

2. I am a follower via gfc- frugal slhf


frugalslhf@hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love the Musical Ribbon Toy in pink with Alice on it.
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I'm a google friend connect follower.
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I'm a google friend connect follower.
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

Unknown said...

I follow baby room on Facebook as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I follow baby room on Facebook as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

Unknown said...

I follow Baby'sRoom on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I follow Baby'sRoom on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

bored2quickly said...

I also like the canvas duffel bags! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I follow you on GFC! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I follow you on Twitter as Renee Walters1! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I follow Your Baby's Room on Twitter as Renee Walters1! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I like you on Facebook as Renee Walters! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I like Your baby's Room on Facebook as Renee Walters! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

I like the personalized totes

Rachel said...

follow via gfc 1

Rachel said...

follow via gfc 2

Roberta said...

I want IT ALL but would absolutely love to have the fabric name banner!
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roberta said...

GFC Follower 1
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roberta said...

GFC Follower 2
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roberta said...

FB Fan of theirs 1
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roberta said...

FB Fan of theirs 2
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roberta said...

FB Fan of yours 1
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roberta said...

FB Fan of yours 2
robertachorn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

peas in a pod fleece blanket

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following heard it from the hills on GFC entry#1

Ann M Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following heard it from the hills on GFC entry#2

Ann M Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following your babies room on FB entry#1

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following your babies room on FB entry#2

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following your babies room on twitter entry#1

@truparkers

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following your babies room on twitter entry#2

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following HIFTH on twitter entry#1

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following HITFH on twitter entry#2

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

lIKE HITFH on FBentry#1

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

lIKE HITFH on FBentry#2

Ann Heilman Parker

truwinner@gmail.com

cman said...

Peas in a pod blanket.

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower. 2

Marlena said...

I loike yhe ribbon toy

Tamra said...

I love the embroidered fabric name banners - such a cute gift idea!

Beki Lozano said...

I love the personalized totes awesome!!


rebecka.lozano@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the personalized totes for sure .

MBR said...

I love the birthday bibs! heinzmom at hotmail dot com

MBR said...

facebook fan. heinzmom at hotmail.com

MBR said...

@heinzmom following you on twitter. heinzmom at hotmail dot com