Next week, my SIL finds out if she is having a baby boy or baby girl. I am more impatient and anxious to find out the the baby's sex than I think B's sister is. And I wish I could go to share in the excitement but 1) I wasn't invited and 2) I have to work. Hopefully, B calls or sends me a text message as soon as he hears...
My husband thinks she is having a boy because of the Chinese Baby Gender Calendar (SIL was 29 and conceived in May). I am openly hoping for a boy (so I can make these adorable "Tie" onesies I saw online). However, everyone else in the family thinks that baby is going to be a girl. The results of the old wife's tales are mixed...they aren't really that accurate anyways, right? So, I guess all of our wondering minds will just have to wait until next week to be put to rest.






















































































































































2 comments:
Thanks for joining Surfin' Saturdays! I apologize for the delay! I'm your newest follower
Hi Amy Lynn,
Happy Tuesday to you and your family! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful autumn weather!
Following you now from To the Top Tuesday. Please follow me back!
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment