Saturday, July 16, 2011

MWFB: Seraphine Bamboo Nursing Vest - Review

During my pregnancy, comfort has become a big factor for me when purchasing maternity clothing. However, just because I might choose comfort for my maternity style, my "comfort" does not equal or mean I choose "frumpy". I want to look "put together" and stylish, which is why I love the maternity fashions offered by Seraphine.

Seraphine
offers “the latest fashion for pregnant women…clothes you would want to wear even if you were not pregnant."
Just look at a few Seraphine's gorgeous maternity items (some have even been worn by celebrities):


Seraphine also offers a collection of Bamboo maternity and nursing apparel that is both skin and eco-friendly. Below are some of my favorites from the Bamboo collection:




I was offered the opportunity to review the Bamboo Nursing Vest in Rose from Seraphine's Bamboo collection.


My thoughts:
The first thing I noticed about the Seraphine Bamboo Nursing Vest was the fabric material and quality.
The bamboo, cotton, spandex blend of the fabric felt very light, luxurious, and buttery soft next to my skin (and didn't irritate my protruding belly button). The fabric blend also provides lots of stretch that maintains its shape well.

I really like the casual tank top look of the Bamboo Nursing Vest that does not scream out "nursing" attire. This allows it
to be very versatile and functional. I am able to wear the Bamboo Nursing Vest now, during my pregnancy, as a maternity tank top, which is perfect for the summer weather. After my pregnancy, the Bamboo Nursing Vest can be worn for its intended purpose, as a nursing tank top since the front snaps provide easy access for nursing. And even after pregnancy and breastfeeding, the Bamboo Nursing Vest can be worn as a normal tank top or layering piece.

Here is what the Seraphine Bamboo Nursing Vest looks like on me (@ 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant):






Overall, I think the Seraphine Bamboo Nursing Vest makes a great addition to my maternity and nursing wardrobe. It is very comfortable and I love how easily it can transition from maternity to nursing to regular wear.

Purchase:
Seraphine maternity fashions can be purchased on there website (HERE). Right now, Seraphine is having a Summer Sale where you can save up to 70% off selected styles.

Connect:
Connect with Seraphine on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for the inside scoop on their latest fashions, giveaways, and special deals.



No compensation was received for this post; however, Seraphine did provide me with a Bamboo Nursing Vest for this review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions.

8 comments:

"Iowa Mom" said...

I love those pants and two of the tops including the one you reviewed. When I was pregnant I had a hard time finding clothes that were comfortable and fitting around my belly. These look great.

Ellen said...

That looks really cute. Definitely not *maternity like* at all. I'm sure they must be nice and comfortable. I remember how important that was!

Unknown said...

Those are some cute ensembles! This would be a really good idea for a baby shower gift.

Catherine said...

What cute outfits! The nursing vest is really a nice idea - and looks like some of the tank tops I have in my closet!

I hope you're feeling well.
-Catherine

Unknown said...

Maternity clothes that cute make me want to have another baby.. Then I remember how much my boys drive me crazy and that thought goes away pretty quickly haha

Unknown said...

These are really cute tops. I love how they are so comfy looking. Being an avid breastfeeder, I will have to check them out! :)

Olivia said...

Aloha! New follower here.... These are great tops... I just might have to pass this info onto my girlfriends w/ cute baby bump bellies! Hope you're having a great week... :) http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/

Jennifer Carroll said...

These are so cute! I love finding great pregnancy clothes that actually look good!
BTW, great background...same as mine LOL

-Jennifer's Deals