A day off during the week sounds great. Thank you for following me. I am following you too. I must now go entertain my daycare kiddos we are going to make a Halloween Pictures thingy with foamies.
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
4 comments:
A day off during the week sounds great. Thank you for following me. I am following you too. I must now go entertain my daycare kiddos we are going to make a Halloween Pictures thingy with foamies.
Thanks for stopping by my blog- I'm now your newest follower!
http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/
Thanks for joining in the Fun via TTT Tuesdays! I'm your newest Follower :)
Jill @ Frugal Plus
thanks for the follow, what an adorable blog! And i just got free books! Awesome! :)
dawn
Post a Comment