I hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having! The Weather Channel said that it is going to be 91 degrees today in central Illinois. With weather that gorgeous and with B obsessed with his Fantasy Football right now, I didn't want to just sit around the house, so I called my mom and sister to see if they wanted to head over to the Covered Bridge Festival in neighboring Parke County Indiana (the Covered Bridge Capital). I have always enjoyed the Covered Bridge Festival and it definitely has to be one of my favorite fall activities. There are TONS of craft and antique vendors, some awesome food, and the covered bridges are so pretty. You can learn more about Parke County Indiana by clicking HERE.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
PARKE COUNTY Covered Bridge Festival
I hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having! The Weather Channel said that it is going to be 91 degrees today in central Illinois. With weather that gorgeous and with B obsessed with his Fantasy Football right now, I didn't want to just sit around the house, so I called my mom and sister to see if they wanted to head over to the Covered Bridge Festival in neighboring Parke County Indiana (the Covered Bridge Capital). I have always enjoyed the Covered Bridge Festival and it definitely has to be one of my favorite fall activities. There are TONS of craft and antique vendors, some awesome food, and the covered bridges are so pretty. You can learn more about Parke County Indiana by clicking HERE.






















































































































































6 comments:
Thanks for joining the Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! I love festivals, especially when they include good food, music, and crafts!
Following you back.
Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com
At Home Moma following you back. www.athomemoma.com
Great picture!
Hello! Found your blog link in a blog hop..stopping by to check it out and follow :-) This was a beautiful weekend for festivals! My husband and I were just down at the beach for 2 days visiting my grandma and loved it! I'm just getting ready to post about it on our blog. Have a great day!
Carrie A Groff
Living a Healthy Beach Life
Thanks for the follow on Friday :) I came back to follow you! Stop by Life as a Wife anytime! Blessings!
Little late but following you back from Surfin' Saturdays! Thanks for joining us! The bridges look amazing!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://www.twomonkeysawashtub.com
Stop by and enter all the amazing Healthy Families, Happy Kids giveaways!
So beautiful!!! Sounds like it was fun, too !
New follower!
Post a Comment