Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Blog Hop: Following Friday - 10/15

Let's Just Give It Away

Happy Friday!! I have been waiting for this day since Wednesday (had an extra long weekend from work). I don't have any big plans for the weekend but I am looking forward to seeing my mom and sister tonight at dinner. They are my BEST friends!! Even though I talk to them on the phone (a lot), it is so much nicer seeing them in person! And I love catching up on the things that maybe weren't mentioned on the phone or stuff that happened from our last conversation. What about you, do you have any plans for the weekend?

If you are a new follower from a Friday Blog Hop, please leave a comment so I can follow back. :)
___________________________________________________________________

I just joined these as well:



PhotobucketFriend Finding Fridays
My Wee ViewPhotobucket
BoostMyBlogFriday
Photobucket
LifeasaWife

3 comments:

Cinny said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm now following you back. :) Check back soon for an awesome giveaway from CSN stores!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I am your newest follower, hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

Have a great weekend!

Kari
http://shining2save.com

Shelby said...

Stopped by from the blog hop! I must say, your blog title attracted me!

Going to follow you! Stop in and see me too if you get the chance! (:

Sweetviewfromthehills.blogspot.com