Monday, November 7, 2011

MWFB: Vitamins Baby Blankie Buddy - Review & Giveaway

Vitamins Baby is a great company that has brought us high quality baby products for over four decades. They offer baby clothing (from preemie to 24 months), educational books, baby shoes, and more! I remember one of the first gifts that we were given by a family member shortly after finding out we were expecting a girl was two multi-piece clothing sets from Vitamins Baby. The sets are adorable, and I can't wait for her to wear them!

Vitamins Baby has a nice selection of both baby boy and girl items, but, of course, I'm all about the baby girl stuff right now. I'm in love with metallics, animal prints, anything pink, and all things girlie, and Vitamins Baby has all of that and more! Here are a few of my favorites from their online store:












Knowing the quality and cuteness of their products, I was happy to recently have the opportunity to review a Blankie Buddy from Vitamins Baby.






My thoughts!
The Blankie Buddy I was sent is super cute! It is the perfect size for babies (approx. 6”W x 6”H) and is easy for little ones to hold onto and to cuddle/play with. The Blankie Buddy is pretty much a combination of two things that most all children love: stuffed animals and their baby blankies! The head, arms and feet of the little animal buddy are similar to a stuffed animal, and it has a blanket-like body. The body/filling is made with 100% cotton and is really soft. It's also machine washable, which is great (if i gets dirty, just throw it right in the washer - easy!). Blankie Buddies would be the perfect little gift for baby showers and to welcome new babies!




Where to Buy:
The 2-Pack Blankie Buddy Set retails for $20. You can browse Vitamins Baby's selection of Blankie Buddy sets, as well as their entire line of products, on their website (http://vitaminsbaby.com/).

Connect:

You can connect with Vitamins Baby on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.



Giveaway:

One lucky reader will win a 2-Pack Blankie Buddy Set from Vitamins Baby.

Mandatory Entry:
Visit Vitamins Baby and tell me another item you would love to have.

Extra Entries:
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+2 entries)
~“Like” Vitamins Baby on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button! Please leave the link where I can find it (+2 entries)

The giveaway will end on November 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM (CST). The mandatory entry MUST be completed in order to have a chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US only.

No compensation was received for this post. Vitamins Baby did provide me with a product to sample for the purpose of this review; however, all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions.

209 comments:

1 – 200 of 209   Newer›   Newest»
Mom Fashion World said...

Oh, giveaway sounds fun!
and these are cute baby girl clothes.

I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Weekend Blog Hop.
Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and would love a follow back. Thanks!

http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Katrina said...

I like the pink ballerina shoes

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Katrina said...

I like vitamins baby on facebook
katrina t
ykatrina at hotmail dot com

entry 1

Katrina said...

I like vitamins baby on facebook
katrina t
ykatrina at hotmail dot com

entry 2

KristaM said...

New Follower! Found you on a blog hop and love the blog! When you get a chance, please visit mine and follow as well :)

Krista
http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com/

Captain Cooks said...

So so cute!! New follower from MBC blog hop. Come for a visit when u get a minute.
www.captaincooksblog.com

Vickie said...

I like the 3-Piece Curly Fur Vest Set Zebra.

Vickie said...

I'm a follower - #1

Vickie said...

I'm a follower - #2

Larissa said...

I'd also like the My First Flip-Flap Book of Seasons.

Larissa said...

I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect.

Larissa said...

I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect

Larissa said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter as reefbotanicals

Larissa said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter as reefbotanicals

Unknown said...

I like the ballerina baby socks..cute!
mamilibelula at gmail dot com

Rhonda G said...

LOVE these little boots!!
http://vitaminsbaby.com/baby-boots-brown.aspx
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Rhonda G said...

GFC follower maggietucker10 #1
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Rhonda G said...

GFC follower maggietucker10 #2
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Rhonda G said...

Like Vitamins Baby on FB #1
Rhonda G.
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Rhonda G said...

Like Vitamins Baby on FB #2
Rhonda G.
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Rhonda G said...

Like Heard It From The Hills on FB #1
Rhonda G
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Rhonda G said...

Like Heard It From The Hills on FB #2
Rhonda G
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com

Amy V said...

i love the nap time footy pjs w/ the puppy

annae07 at aol dot com

Amy V said...

gfc-annae07

annae07 at aol dot com
#2

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the Vitamin Baby Sweater Bear 2 piece set

pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Google Follower 1

pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Google Follower 2

pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Like VitaminsBaby on Facebook 1

pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Like VitaminsBaby on Facebook 2

pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Follow on Twitter 1
bloomerbear


pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Follow on Twitter 2
bloomerbear


pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks

EverythingSarah said...

My first flip flap book of seasons is cute

crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

EverythingSarah said...

I like Vitamins Baby on fb

crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

EverythingSarah said...

I like heard it from the hills on fb

crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

Michelle S. said...

I like the 2 piece footed sleep and play blankie buddy floral

Michelle S. said...

Follow on GFC as Michelle S. #1

Michelle S. said...

Follow on GFC as Michelle S. #2

Michelle S. said...

Like them on FB, Michelle Sharp #1

Michelle S. said...

Like them on FB, Michelle Sharp #2

Michelle S. said...

follow you on Twitter @88MichelleS #1

Michelle S. said...

follow you on Twitter @88MichelleS #2

Michelle S. said...

Like you on FB, Michelle Sharp #1

Michelle S. said...

Like you on FB, Michelle Sharp #2

Mandy Kauffman said...

I'd also love to have the Security Blanket Stars!

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

GFC follower. #1

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

GFC follower. #2

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

"Like" Vitamins Baby on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman). #1

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

"Like" Vitamins Baby on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman). #2

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Twitter follower (SuperGrover83). #1

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Twitter follower (SuperGrover83). #2

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

"Like" you on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman). #1

amanda_l_peters@Hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

"Like" you on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman). #2

amanda_l_peters@Hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love this super plush blanket My younger son had one like this,and loved the satin edge I need a baby gift for a boy and this would be perfect
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

follow you on gfc #1
Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

follow you on gfc #2
Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

like you on fb #1
Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

like you on fb #2
Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter #1
robinlscott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter #2
robinlscott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

like them on fb #1, aaf
Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

like them on fb #2, aaf
Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

nzrd said...

I would also love to have the Play Blankie Buddy Set Tiger.

nzrd said...

GFC follower.

nzrd said...

GFC follower.

#2

nzrd said...

Liked Vitamins Baby on FB.

Mary J.
thnzrd at gmail dot com

nzrd said...

Liked Vitamins Baby on FB.

Mary J.
thnzrd at gmail dot com
#2

nzrd said...

I follow you on twitter.

@nzrd
thnzrd at gmail dot com

nzrd said...

I follow you on twitter.

@nzrd
thnzrd at gmail dot com
#2

nzrd said...

I like you on FB.

Mary J.
thnzrd at gmail dot com

nzrd said...

I like you on FB.

Mary J.
thnzrd at gmail dot com
#2

Michael said...

I'm a follower and would like the sleeping bags

Donna said...

I like the super plush blanket Mommy Loves me.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

2.I follow you on GFC.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

2.I follow you on twitter(donnak4).
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook (Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

2.I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook (Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I like Heard It from the Hills on Facebook(Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

2.I like Heard It from the Hills on Facebook(Donna K)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Dawn said...

I would love to have the 2-Piece Hooded Pant Set Adorable Zebra outfit!

Jolene said...

The Security blanket dots is super cute!
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

Follow on gfc 1
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

Follow on gfc 2
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

Like on fb Jolene J. 1
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

Like on fb Jolene J. 2
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

Like Vitamins Baby on fb Jolene J. 1
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

Like Vitamins Baby on fb Jolene J. 2
taznjade at gmail dot com

Jolene said...

follow you on twitter @taznjade
taznjade at gmail dot com
1

Jolene said...

follow you on twitter @taznjade
taznjade at gmail dot com
2

Toystory said...

I like their sleepwear.
1prizewinner at gmail dot com

Toystory said...

Liked Vitamin Baby on Facebook
Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner (at) gmail (dot) com

Toystory said...

I liked you on Facebook
Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner (at) gmail (dot) com

Toystory said...

Sorry these are not in correct order...
I liked you on Facebook
Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner (at) gmail (dot) com
Entry #2

Toystory said...

Entry #2
I liked Vitamin Babies on Facebook
Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner (at) gmail (dot) com

Toystory said...

I am following you on twitter
twitter name: 1prizewinner
1prizewinner (at) gmail (dot) com
Entry #1

Toystory said...

I am following you on twitter
twitter name: 1prizewinner
1prizewinner (at) gmail (dot) com
Entry #2

Anonymous said...

love the Vitamin Baby Sweater Bear 2 piece set

Andi said...

I love the bodysuit pant set in I Love Paris - girls. It's just darling!

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Andi said...

I follow on GFC x1

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Andi said...

I follow on GFC x2

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Andi said...

I like Vitamin Baby on Facebook x1
Andi S

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Andi said...

I like Vitamin Baby on Facebook x2
Andi S

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Andi said...

I follow on twitter at crazydazedesign x1

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Chris said...

Glitter ballet boxed socks are adorable!

Andi said...

I follow on twitter at crazydazedesign x2

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Chris said...

GFc follower Christina Brundick

Chris said...

twitter follower @sunshyne1977

Andi said...

I like you on Facebook x1
Andi S

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Andi said...

I like you on facebook x2
Andi S

cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

I'd also like the Baby Footed Ballet Cardigan Pant set. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I follow you via gfc. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook (i'm anne dall on fb). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook (i'm anne dall on fb). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I follow you on Twitter (I'm wowtotweet). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

lisa said...

pink ballerina shoes

lisa said...

gfc - LisaMarie

lisa said...

2 gfc LisaMarie

lisa said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter MONKEYMOM8105

lisa said...

2 Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter MONKEYMOM8105

Diana said...

I love the pink ballerina shoes
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow on GFC
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow heard it from the hills on twitter #1 @hrddiana
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow Heart it from the hills on twitter #2 @hrddiana
hrddiana556@gmail.com

AmberFaith said...

I love the 2-Piece Coverall Set Necklace!

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

AmberFaith said...

GFC follower under AmberFaith

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

GFC follower under AmberFaith

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I like Vitamins Baby on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I like Vitamins Baby on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I follow you on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I follow you on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

AmberFaith said...

I like your page on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1

AmberFaith said...

I like your page on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2

Debbi said...

I like the reversible ballet blanket.

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

GFC follower #1


debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

GFC follower #2


debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

Follow you on FB #1 (Debbi AlwaysEnough)

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

Follow you on FB #2 (Debbi AlwaysEnough)

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

Follow Vitamins Baby on FB #1 (Debbi AlwaysEnough)

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

Follow Vitamins Baby on FB #2 (Debbi AlwaysEnough)

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

Follow you on twitter (debbi_AlwaysE)

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Debbi said...

Follow you on twitter(debbi_AlwaysE)
#2

debbi.diamondgrove at gmail dot com

Lauren said...

I'd also love the 3-Piece Layette Set New Arrival Pink set for my baby girl due next month!

Lauren said...

I follow you on GFC 2

Christian said...

The Sleepbag striped (Cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow you on GFC (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

#2 I follow you on GFC (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked their facebook page (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked their facebook page (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com) #2

Christian said...

I follow you on twitter (@Lieut_crunch) (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I follow you on twitter (@Lieut_crunch) (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked our page on facebook (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com)

Christian said...

I liked your page on facebook (Christian N. cnfc800@gmail.com) #2

Unknown said...

I would love to have the 2-Piece Coverall Set Necklace!
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I'm a google friend connect follower.
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I'm a google friend connect follower.
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

Unknown said...

I follow Vitamins Baby on Facebook as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I follow Vitamins Baby on Facebook as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
1

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
2

Anonymous said...

I would like to have the sleep bag dots.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I liked the matching sleepwear to the buddy.

Anonymous said...

I followed on GFC #1

Anonymous said...

I followed on GFC #2

Anonymous said...

I liked on Facebook Jay R - #1

Anonymous said...

I liked on facebook #2 - JayR

Anonymous said...

I followed on twitter #1 - sweeps101010

Anonymous said...

I followed on twitter #2 - - sweeps101010

Anonymous said...

I liked vitamin baby on facebook #1

Anonymous said...

I liked vitamin baby on facebook #2

Amy delong said...

like the 3 piece fur vest set leopard
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Kellye and Jamie said...

I'd also like the My First Flip-Flap Book of Seasons. kellyeandjosh at aol dot com

Kellye and Jamie said...

liked vitamins on fb. #1 kellyeandjosh at aol dot com kellye ro

Kellye and Jamie said...

liked vitamins on fb. #2 kellyeandjosh at aol dot com kellye ro

Danielle K said...

I would also love to have the 4-piece cardigan pant set Racecar

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Danielle K said...

I follow via GFC #1

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Danielle K said...

I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook (Danielle Knapp) #1

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Danielle K said...

I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook (Danielle Knapp) #2

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

jcwega27 said...

pink ballenrina shoes
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

the three set choo choo train set
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

GFC follow
Valerie Taylor Mabrey
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the nap time footy pj's


frugalslhf@hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

1. I am a follower via gfc- frugal slhf


frugalslhf@hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

2. I am a follower via gfc- frugal slhf



frugalslhf@hotmail dot com

mscoffee77 said...

I love the security blankets!

mscoffee77(AT)juno(DOT)com

bored2quickly said...

I like the 3-Piece Curly Fur Vest Set Zebra! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I follow you on GFC! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I follow you on Twitter as Renee Walters1! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I like you on Facebook as Renee Walters! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

bored2quickly said...

I like Vitamins Baby on Facebook as Renee Walters! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

Beki Lozano said...

I would love the ballerina pink shoes!!!

diemydollie@yahoo.com
rebecka lozano

Beki Lozano said...

i follower via GFC entry 1

diemydollie@yahoo.com
Rebecka Lozano

Beki Lozano said...

i follower via GFC entry 2

diemydollie@yahoo.com
Rebecka Lozano

Beki Lozano said...

i am now a follower on
twitter entry 1
my name @diemyd0llie

Beki Lozano said...

i am now a follower on
twitter entry 2
my name @diemyd0llie

Beki Lozano said...

i am a fan on FB my name is
Rebecka L

diemydollie@yahoo.com

Beki Lozano said...

i liked u on fb entry 2
rebecka l
diemydollie@yahoo.com

Breanne said...

I like the Security Blanket Stars

Breanne said...

I follow you on Twitter @Razzmyberry 1

Breanne said...

I follow you on Twitter @Razzmyberry 2

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 209   Newer› Newest»