B and I had a lot of fun last night at the Ghost Rally I told you were were going on last night (don't remember? you can read my post, HERE). However, we did have some issues during our Ghost Rally adventure...lol.
First off, we didn't exactly know where the Ghost Rally started. We only knew the general location. I think we drove around for like 15 minutes looking for the starting point. On every other Ghost Rally we have attended, there have always been an extremely long line of cars. Once you saw that line of cars, you knew you were in the right place.
The driving directions within the story didn't really give you a direction of travel when you came upon STOP signs (commonly POTS signs...and you have to unscramble), as others have in the past. The story directions gave landmarks and hills that you were expected you to know. B and I weren't really familiar with the area of the Ghost Rally, so needless to say we seemed to get lost at every couple of clues. It makes me feel better knowing we weren't the only ones. There were many vehicles driving in circles trying to make out the story and they even asked us for help.
I am happy to report that B and I did end up getting all of the way through the Ghost Rally story, but we were missing one envelop. Unfortunately, we think that someone on the Ghost Rally stole the entire envelop/clue box because we found the location (with the skeleton man) but not the envelop/clue box. Why do some people have to do things like this?
Despite the issues we ran into, we had a great time! The clue locations were fun and the monsters really did try their best to scare everyone. :)






















































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment