
As a soon-to-be first-time mom, I've done a lot of research and have found out that BPA-free is the way to go with bottles, pacifiers, and more -- anything that baby will want to put in her mouth. While researching different products, I came across a company whose line of baby feeding products has been free of Bisphenol-A (BPA) since it's creation in 2006 -- BornFree. All of their products are 100% BPA-Free, as well as Phthalates Free and Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Free!
More about BornFree:The world`s leading BPA-free baby brand, BornFree® specializes in products that combine safe materials with the smartest innovations.
Founded in 2006 by three concerned fathers, BornFree® has revolutionized the baby product industry in North America with its insistence on BPA-free materials.
In addition, BornFree®`s cups and bottles feature the unique BornFree® venting system, designed to reduce colic and middle-ear infections.
BornFree® is continually growing as a company and adding new products to its range.


BornFree recently introduced a new Eco-Friendly line of recyclable bottles. These bottles feature BornFree's special venting system, which they call ActiveFlow. It's designed to reduce vacuum build up within the bottle and allows baby to control the milk flow. This helps to reduce colic, gas, and spit-up, as well as middle-ear infections.
I had the opportunity to review two BornFree bottles from their Eco-Friendly line. These bottles are available in two sizes, 5oz and 9oz, and two styles, Eco Classic and Eco Deco. I received one 5oz. bottle from each style for review.
I love the fact that these bottles are leak proof, and that they're dishwasher and microwave safe. The shape of the bottles, with the indentation on the sides, makes them really easy to hold. The Eco Deco bottle even features a cute design on the front.Finally, I love that these bottles are not only safe for your little one by not containing any harmful chemicals, but also that they're environmentally friendly, making them safe for the Earth, too. BornFree offers a wonderful recycling program where these bottles can be sent back to the company to be made into other products (toys, furniture, etc.) once you no longer have use for them. I would love to see more companies offer programs like this!




Purchase Info:
Visit BornFree to check out their entire line of products. BornFree products can be purchased at Babies R Us, Target, CVS, and other national retailers.Keep in touch BornFree:
For all the latest from BornFree, check them out on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.Giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a BornFree Eco Bottle.Mandatory Entry:
Visit BornFree and tell me another item you would love to have.
Extra Entries:
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+2 entries)
~Follow BornFree on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” BornFree on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button! Please leave the link where I can find it (+2 entries)
The giveaway will end on August 6th, 2011 at 11:59 PM (CST). The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US only.

No compensation was received for this post. BornFree did provide me with products to sample for the purpose of this review; however, all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions.






















































































































































144 comments:
Would love to try the BornFree® Training Cup!
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter (gypsiesthread) #1
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter (gypsiesthread) #2
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook (Gina H.) #1
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook (Gina H.) #2
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I follow Born Free on twitter (gypsiesthread) #1
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I follow Born Free on twitter (gypsiesthread) #2
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I like Born Free on Facebook (Gina H.) #1
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I like Born Free on Facebook (Gina H.) #2
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I like the twist n Pop straw cups..cute!!
natalia
ahorrosdulces@yahoo.com
the twister brush looks nice too!
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
I would like to try the twister brush set as well.
Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com
I also like the BPA free formula dispenser.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow with GFC #2.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow Born Free on twitter @Aerated.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow Born Free on twitter @Aerated #2.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @Aerated #2. Thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I'd like to have the Cool Flow Pacifier!
Trudy
onlyjustine@yahoo.com
Wish me luck! abcmom2009@yahoo.com
My brother is having his first child I would like to have him try the formula dispenser
Mellisa P. I would love to try the Teether Gum Brush!
Mellisa P. Sorry Forgot I have a facebook account.
What a great giveaway! I am pregnant with my first child and could really use this.
Another Born Free product I would love to have is the Born Free Training Cup in Green.
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
I Publicly Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (Laura Love)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 1
I Publicly Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (Laura Love)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 2
I Follow BornFree on Twitter (@Laura5555555)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 1
I Follow BornFree on Twitter (@Laura5555555)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 2
I “Like” BornFree on Facebook (Laura Love)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 1
I “Like” BornFree on Facebook (Laura Love) (Laura L.)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 2
I “Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook (Laura L. - or Laura Love)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 1
I “Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook (Laura L. - or Laura Love)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 2
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - (@Laura5555555)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 1
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - (@Laura5555555)
lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
entry 2
My favorite product is the born free tranier cup!!! awesome
diemydollie@yahoo.com
Followed Blog entry 1
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
Followed Blog entry 2
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
Followed Beonfree on twitter entry 1
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
Followed Bronfree entry 2
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
Liked Bornfree on FB
rebecka Lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
liked bornfree on FB entry 2
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
followed heard it from the hills on Twitter entry 1
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
followed heard it from the hills on Twitter entry 2
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
liked heard it from the hills on FB entry 1
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
liked heard it from the hills on FB entry 1
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
liked heard it from the hills on FB entry 2
rebecka lozano
diemydollie@yahoo.com
I would also love to have the born free silicone teethers!
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I follow you on gfc! stephanie
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I follow you on gfc! stephanie
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I follow Born Free on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I follow Born Free on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I follow you on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I follow you on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I like Born Free on fb! stephanie a....
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I like Born Free on fb! stephanie a....
ziggyga athotmaildot com
The training cups look nice!
michelle.wanderingstill@gmail.com
1. I like you on fb! stephanie a....
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I like you on fb! stephanie a....
ziggyga athotmaildot com
I would like to try the silicone teethers.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC as Avrora Davidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #1
I follow you on GFC as Avrora Davidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #2
I follow Born Free on Twitter as avroradavidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #1
I follow Born Free on Twitter as avroradavidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #2
I like Born Free on Facebook as avrora davidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #1
I like Born Free on Facebook as avrora davidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #2
I follow you on Twitter as avroradavidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #1
I follow you on Twitter as avroradavidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #2
I like you on Facebook as avrora davidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #1
I like you on Facebook as avrora davidovna.
avroradavidovna at gmail dot com
Entry #2
I like their training cup as well
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow on GFC
1
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow on GFC
2
laurie1993@verizon.net
Follow BornFree on Twitter
frugalwahms
1
laurie1993@verizon.net
Follow BornFree on Twitter
frugalwahms
2
laurie1993@verizon.net
like born free on FB
laurie b
laurie1993@verizon.net
like born free on FB
laurie b
2
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow you on twitter
frugalwahms
1
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow you on twitter
frugalwahms
2
laurie1993@verizon.net
Like you on FB
laurie b
1
laurie1993@verizon.net
Like you on FB
laurie b
2
laurie1993@verizon.net
I think the breast pump adapter would be super handy to have.
kendrawright(at)netzero(dot)net
I ALSO LIKE THE BORN FREE TWISTER BRUSH SET:)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I AM A GFC FOLLOWER :)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I AM A GFC FOLLOWER #2
shebebes@yahoo.com
I LIKE BORN FREE ON FB :)
(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I LIKE BORN FREE ON FB #2
(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I LIKE Heard It From the Hills ON FB :)
(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I LIKE Heard It From the Hills ON FB #2
(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)
shebebes@yahoo.com
We would love to have the twister brush or the breast pump adapter!
myricksl6(at)hotmail(dot)com
I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (entry 1)
myricksl6(at)hotmail(dot)com
I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (entry 2)
myricksl6(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would like to try a Born Free Training Cup
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow you on GFC (Kimberly) !
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow you on GFC (Kimberly) 2
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow BornFree on twitter (@kcoud33)
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow BornFree on Twitter (@kcoud33) 2
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Like BornFree on Facebook (Kimberly C) 1
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Like BornFree on Facebook (Kimberly C) 2
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter (@kcoud33) 1
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter (@kcoud33) 2
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Like you on Facebook (Kimberly C) 1
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Follow you on Facebook (Kimberly C) 2
kcoud33 at gmail dot com
Would love to try the Born Free training Cup!
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
Born free fb fan
oursafehaven
Stacy O.
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
born free fb fan #2
oursafehaven
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
like you on fb #1
oursafehaven
Stacy O.
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
I'd like to try their Cool Flow pacifiers!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow you via GFC as Kaycee Williams Entry #1
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow you via GFC as Kaycee Williams Entry #2
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow Born Free on twitter as FITforachild Entry #1
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow Born Free on twitter as FITforachild Entry #2
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter as FITforachild Entry #1
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter as FITforachild Entry #2
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
like you on fb #2
oursafehaven
Stacy O.
gingeroo616 at aol dot com
Follow Born Free on facebook as Kaycee Williams DeHennis Entry #1
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow Born Free on facebook as Kaycee Williams DeHennis Entry #2
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow you on facebook as Kaycee Williams DeHennis Entry #1
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Follow you on facebook as Kaycee Williams DeHennis Entry #2
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I like the twist n pop straw cups. clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
i like the sterilizer http://www.newbornfree.com/Accessories/109518/Info.aspx
1 google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
2 google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Born Free Gift Set
I follow Born Free on Twitter @RazzMyBerry 1
I follow Born Free on Twitter @RazzMyBerry 2
I would love to have the Twister Brush Set.
Follow you on GFC - 1
Follow you on GFC - 2
I would love to have the training cups!
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (jadavis42)
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (jadavis42) #2
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Follow BornFree on Twitter (JessicaADavis)
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Follow BornFree on Twitter #2 (JessicaADavis)
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Like” BornFree on Facebook - Jessica D
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Like” BornFree on Facebook - Jessica D #2
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter (JessicaADavis)
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter (JessicaADavis) #2
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I “Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - Jessica D
jadavis42@tntech.edu
I “Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - Jessica D #2
jadavis42@tntech.edu
The Silicon Teether.
I'm a GFC follower.
I'm a GFC follower. 2
I would also love to have the BornFree® Training Cup!
I follow with GFC.
I follow with GFC #2.
Post a Comment