Boy, do I have a fabulous surprise for all you lovely readers!!
Jocelyn with CSN Stores has graciously given me the opportunity to host my first giveaway. Of course, I accepted! And let me tell you, I am so excited for all of you!! Thank you Jocelyn and CSN Stores!
Please stay tuned for my upcoming CSN Stores Giveaway – my first giveaway! YAY! :)






















































































































































3 comments:
There is a great new blog award waiting for you at http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com Please stop by, read the post and accept you new blog award. And don't for get to pass it on!!
How exciting! Any advice you would like to pass along to a me? :) I'm still trying to figure out how to be able to do giveaways.
Have fun with you giveaway!
Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com
Good for you!! I came your way via All Ruby Cakes and wanted to say Hi..I am starting a blog the first of the year..all about vintage! Will let you know when I figure it all out!!
Best of Luck to you and I will be back reading..
xo
Corinne(corky on gfc)
Post a Comment