Happy Thursday! Today I decided to join bassgiraffe's Blog Hop Thursday. If you are a new follower, please leave a comment to let me know and I will gladly follow back (when I get home from work). :) I hope everyone has a fabulous day!
I am now following you thanks to Blog Hop Thursday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Today we teach a bunch of new useful tips to improve your blog's traffic, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Thursday!
Thank you for my award! I posted the pay it forward today with a linkg back to you. http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-time-award-winner-pays-it-forward.html
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
17 comments:
Thanks so much for visiting and choosing to follow my blog. I'm now following you back!
-Carmen
www.keepingupklapper.com
I am now following you. Thanks for stopping by and following thesmalltownmom.com!
-Tara
I am your newest follower! I hope you will return the favor http://adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by! I am your newest follower :) Happy Thursday!
Thanks for the follow...following you back! Have a great day!
Jen Maddox
http://www.WaltLife.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower! Hope you have a great day!
Following Back! Thanks for the love!
Sarah
Following you from Blog Hop Thursday!
Very cute blog!
Best,
Krysten
http://www.clickableparty.blogspot.com
I am now following you thanks to Blog Hop Thursday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Today we teach a bunch of new useful tips to improve your blog's traffic, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Thursday!
xo - jami
i m a g i n e
Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm now following you!
Hope to see ya next post.
Thank you for the follow! I am following you back :)
following you back :)
Thanks for stopping by! I am following you now :)
Hi there! I am now following you from the blog hop Thursday, nice to meet you and I hope you stop by to visit and follow me, back!
Best wishes,
Betty
Thank you for my award!
I posted the pay it forward today with a linkg back to you.
http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-time-award-winner-pays-it-forward.html
Hi! New follower via WBH.. hope you stop by and follow too... ;)
Post a Comment