Saturday, October 9, 2010

Anyone thinking about Christmas shopping? George Foreman Grill @ Kohl's - Sale $17.99 in cart

As Christmas is fast approaching, I am starting to make a list of possible items to get my family and friends. As more people come into our lives, our list continues to grow but our Christmas budget remains the same. To compensate for this I am all about shopping sales. And very rarely, if at all do I purchase anything at full price. While checking out the Kohl's website today I came across this George Foreman Grill on sale for $19.99 (regular price $39.99). When I added it to my cart, the price was lowered to only $17.99. That is a savings of over 50%. This could possibly be a contender gift for my dad, since him and my mom are trying to eat healthier.

Do you budget for Christmas? How do get the most from your Christmas budget?

1 comments:

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Wow that's a great deal! Thanks for posting!

Just found you on one of the Saturday blog hops! Have a great evening.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com