Saturday, October 23, 2010

Deserted Island Blog Award

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tiffany from Shhhhh! Just Between U & Me created this awesome new blog award called the "Deserted Island Blog Award". Tiffany's thoughts behind the award:
This award goes to the blogs that I would have to be able to read if I was stuck on a deserted island!! Theses blogs have so much to offer; they are funny, interesting, informative. or sassy & sexy and I love to read them and participate in anything that they have to offer.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it but...Tiffany honored my blog and nine other great blogs with the "Deserted Island Blog Award". I am so thankful! And will gladly accept this awesome award! Thank you, Tiffany!

Guess what? I now have the chance of paying forward this award. And without further ado, my must read blogs if I were stuck on a deserted island are:

~ Young and Crafty
~ Petite XXS
~ Big K, little a
~ My Crafty Blog
~ Sewing is "Sew" Fun

Congrats ladies! Now you can pay it forward to other amazing blogs! Have fun! :)

And thank you (again), Tiffany!

Acceptance Requirements: By accepting this award and copy and pasting it on your page, you are accepting the honor of passing it on to some blogs that are a must have if you were stuck on a deserted island.

9 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Congrats on the award!!

I need to go check out your nominees now!

The Frugal Free Gal said...

THANK YOU!!! This made my day! I actually just gave my blog a "makeover." May work with it some more! Have a great weekend!
http://sewingissewfun.blogspot.com
http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com

Menopausal New Mom said...

Cute award! Thanks for joining our Thursday Hop, sorry it took me so long to stop by and say hello. Oh and to follow you too :)

Anonymous said...

Aww. Thank you so much! I'm touched. :)
~K

Tiffany The Grocery Thief said...

Im following from the blog hop;)
http://stealingroceries.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

momondealz said...

Thanks for the follow at Momondealz! I am following you back!

pnkgeeni said...

Aww, thanks. I need to narrow down my blog choices to pass this award on.

Nancy said...

Hello from Michigan, Thanks for visiting our blog and Congratulations on your award. http://thetightwadgazette.blogspot.com