My SIL had her ultrasound this week and I was able to attend, but baby wasn't very cooperative. Baby kept moving around with its legs tightly curled up, which made it a no go for the tech to tell if baby was a girl or a boy...However, I could have swore I saw baby had "3 lines". I could definitely be wrong because I am not an ultrasound tech by any means and I am even beginning to question what I saw. I mean, the tech didn't even mention anything about possibly seeing 3 lines...maybe she was looking at something else at the time and didn't see them, or didn't want to mention anything because she couldn't say for sure...I don't know.
My SIL's next ultrasound wasn't supposed to be for another 12 weeks, which would put her at 35-36 weeks...that is a long time to go without knowing what baby is...but my SIL was able to schedule an ultrasound appointment in 6 weeks. Hopefully, baby will give the tech a good look, even if it is for just a little bit...so, we can find out what baby is. But for now, the guessing and waiting game continues...
*My Prediction*
From what I think I saw during the ultrasound, I'm saying baby is a girl...but...I'm still hoping for a boy... :)
Did baby cooperate for your "big" ultrasound, when you found out if baby was a boy or girl?






















































































































































3 comments:
Hi AmyLynn! I admit, it takes some of the fun out of pregnancy when you aren't sure what you are having!!! I hope your SIL doesn't mind the six week wait! ....in the end it doesn't matter what she has...you know? You guys will all LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby so much, it won't matter - lol!
Thanks for visiting "Mrs. No-No Knows"! I am now following you back! :) Hope you will stop back often and put in your two cents.
Carla aka Mrs. No-No
Mrs. No-No Knows
a didn't cooperate through my entire pregnancy, so it was no surprise when she kept her legs tightly closed, like a lady, for my sono. I, however, was NOT leaving without knowing! I stood up and bent at the waist a few times...nothing. I did jumping jacks....nothing. I finally got her to move by doing a pregnant sit up. She stretched just once, (with me hollering "Now! Take the pic now!") and let us see. It was quite a shock as we were sure she was a boy. Had the three lines though!
I can't imagine the frustration your poor SIL must be feeling! I'd go crazy wondering!
~K
Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog via Keepin' Company Thursdays. I am now a follower of yours. With my first child, I was set on not knowing until the baby came out. With the other two, I couldn't wait and had ultrasounds. The first one they were sure and the second kid was iffy. No matter what, having a new beautiful baby is awesome.
It does kind of put a damper on what color and scheme of stuff to buy if you don't know for sure.
Post a Comment