Saturday, October 16, 2010
Ghost Rally, Anyone??
I love Halloween! Not only are the costumes fun but there are also TONS of fall activities. One of my favorite Halloween activities are Ghost Rallies. And B and I are going to be going on one tonight! For those of you that might be asking "What is a Ghost Rally?"...well it is kind of like a scavenger hunt for adults. You are given a story, usually a murder or mystery of some sort, in which you are trying to solve. Within the story are clues that you have to read into that give you directions to travel and where to stop. At each stop you find a piece of the puzzle to try to solve the mystery, but first you have to get past the scary monsters/ghosts/mazes. They are so much fun! This is sad to admit, but B and I usually get lost somewhere along the way...lol...we seem to misread the story and go the wrong way. Maybe this year B and I will be awesome and not get lost. Wish us luck!






















































































































































2 comments:
Hi AmyLynn, thanks for following my blog, your blog is super cute, I love all the bloghops you are in and I think I might join some of then, I live in the other side of the world Paraguay en South America and I hope I can see more of your blog.
SOunds so much fun! Good luck! ")
Following you back!
Post a Comment