Over the weekend B, my sister, my mom, and I went on the Illiana Paranormal Society (IPS) - Ghost Walk and Tour at Danville's Historic Fischer Theatre.
At the beginning of the tour we viewed photos and videos of IPS's paranormal investigation of the theatre. We then toured different sections of the theatre learning about the history and any reported paranormal activity associated with the different sections. The highlight of the tour for B and I was that each person had their chance at handling a few of the electronic gadgets used to capture paranormal evidence (if you watch Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, or any other paranormal investigation show, you know the kind of equipment that I am talking about). Having the chance to actually handle the equipment and explore the rooms on our own made it feel like B and I were on our own mini ghost adventure.Overall, we had a great time! No, we didn’t find any ghosts. But the tour was very interesting and we enjoyed the experience.
Thank you Fischer Theatre and Illiana Paranormal Society (IPS) for working together to offer this opportunity to the public!






















































































































































1 comments:
Hi, I'm your newest follower!!! Hope you'll follow back at htt://notsoperfectmombuttrying.blogspot.com
Post a Comment