At JCPenney, I was able to find a couple of items that were perfect for my baby's nursery - and I got them for a good price, too! I bought an adorable Carter's piggie bank that I had been wanting to get for awhile since JCPenney happened to have it on sale this week (I don't remember the sale exactly, but perhaps 30% or 40% off). I also found a Carter's Musical Mobile that had a birdie, two butterflies, and a snail (still kind of wondering how the snail fits in with that group...LOL!) on clearnace for $10 (reg. $50)!!!


Plus, they had recently marked down all their clearance baby clothes to just under $2 each, and, surprisingly, there were quite a few nice items left. I was able to find a some Carter's pieces that I really liked, and at that price, I couldn't refuse!
On top of all those great deals, I was able to save even more, too, since I had a coupon (via text message from JCPenney) for $10 off $30. If you haven't already, you should definitely sign up for their emails and text messages because they send out coupons like that pretty often.


Plus, they had recently marked down all their clearance baby clothes to just under $2 each, and, surprisingly, there were quite a few nice items left. I was able to find a some Carter's pieces that I really liked, and at that price, I couldn't refuse!






















































































































































1 comments:
Oh my gosh, so cute!!
Post a Comment