I am your newest follow via GFC from the Thursday's Friends Hop! Love your site! Please visit back when you can. If you are on Facebook, you can also like me while you are there!
I also host a TGIF hop, details are listed on my blog, please link up now!
Hiya I'm Ellie from A Little of This and a Little of That and your newest follower. I found you through the Terrific Thursday Blog Hop. Please stop by A Little of This and a Little of That and follow back. Have a wonderful week. http://alittleoftheother.com
First of all congratulations on becoming a mommy. I also wanted to tell you that I am a new follower and found you through the blog hop and I wanted to invite you to come follow mine http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. Thanks, Sarah.
I love the idea of writing on the measuring tape as a keepsake! Oh, there are so many things I would have done over w/ my now 7yr old as far a record keeping...Congrats! I’m enjoying getting to meet other bloggers via Stalk Remix All Weekend Blog Hop. I followed you on FB and GFC. Please visit me too if you have time, thanks!
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
7 comments:
Hi,
New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/
P.s CUTE BABY BUMP!
Congrats! I am a new follower from the Thursday Friends Cafe Blog Hop. Please feel free to follow me back at Horseshoes and do drop by anytime!
http://contestsformoi.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Congrats on your upcoming bundle of love!
I am your newest follow via GFC from the Thursday's Friends Hop! Love your site! Please visit back when you can. If you are on Facebook, you can also like me while you are there!
I also host a TGIF hop, details are listed on my blog, please link up now!
If you do button exchanges please let me know!
Thanks, Debs Dealz
http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com
Hiya I'm Ellie from A Little of This and a Little of That and your newest follower. I found you through the Terrific Thursday Blog Hop. Please stop by A Little of This and a Little of That and follow back.
Have a wonderful week.
http://alittleoftheother.com
First of all congratulations on becoming a mommy. I also wanted to tell you that I am a new follower and found you through the blog hop and I wanted to invite you to come follow mine http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. Thanks, Sarah.
I love the idea of writing on the measuring tape as a keepsake! Oh, there are so many things I would have done over w/ my now 7yr old as far a record keeping...Congrats!
I’m enjoying getting to meet other bloggers via Stalk Remix All Weekend Blog Hop. I followed you on FB and GFC. Please visit me too if you have time, thanks!
Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! How exciting!
Debs Dealz following you back! Thanks for visiting, following and also participating in our hops! Look forward to keeping in touch with you!
Debs Dealz
http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment