Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Clearance Finds @ Target!

Last week, I bought a maternity tank top from Target. I had gotten it on clearance, so while I was in town shopping, I decided to stop by and see if they still had any left...and they did!! So, I decided to pick up four of the tanks. I got one in black, white, dark grey, and blue (you can see them in the photo above) for just $5 each!

While browsing at Target, I spotted a simple little black maternity dress in the clearance section also. I just had to try it on! And once I did, I knew I had to have it! It looked great on and was really comfortable too (comfort is a must this days!). Plus, it was an absolute steal at $7 (reg. $28)! I'm getting maternity photos taken next weekend, so this dress will be perfect! It'll be nice for work, too!



Isn't it cute?





I also found this Cutie Whale Baby Pool clearanced for just $1.24! I thought it was really cute, and it will be so much fun for next summer!

1 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

Looks like I need to head to Target soon!! Geesh! We just spent all our money on vacation, though. Boo!