Friday, September 2, 2011

Mat Kearney "Young Love" Album Review

Have you heard of Mat Kearney? His music has been featured in television shows such as Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Scrubs, and many more! Mat has even toured with John Mayer, Keane, and one of my favorite bands, The Fray! Mat's third album, Young Love, was recently released and debuted on the #1 spot on iTunes Album and Rock charts.

My Thoughts!
I have to admit that I wasn't too familiar with Mat Kearney or his music before I started listening to his new album that I received to review from the One2One Network. However, after listening to his first track, which is also happens to be the first single off the album, "Hey Mama," I was pretty impressed! His music is very family friendly and offers an upbeat, toe-tapping listening experience. In addition to "Hey Mama," I also really liked "Down" and "Seventeen."




If you want to catch Mat on tour, tickets are on sale now for nearly 40 shows throughout the US & Canada. Visit http://www.matkearney.com/events.aspx for dates and locations near you!

For the latest news about Mat Kearney and Young Love, visit Mat Kearney's Official Website. You can also check out Mat on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Itunes.


A copy of Young Love was provided to me by One2One Network for review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions. No monetary compensation was received for this review; however, for posting this review I will have a chance to win a gift card.

0 comments: