
Milk Smart Mama is having a huge HOTMilk sale! You'll find select styles of gorgeous HOTmilk Maternity and Nursing Lingerie at 50% off.
Aren't the Lost in the Moment PJs cute? And right now, they're just $25 (reg. $50)!!This sale is running for one week only, so be sure to head over to Milk Smart Mama soon to check out all the fantastic deals while they're still available.






















































































































































5 comments:
Beautiful blog :-) I'm a new follower stopping by from the Friday Blog Hop.
Angela @ Shimmerlings
Blog hop New follower pls follow me back via GFC, Networkedblogs, FB & Twitter.
http://queensnycmom.blogstop.com
OMG, those are freakin' adorable. I vaguely remember trying to stuff my body into some old lingerie when I was pretty pregnant and it was traumatizing. I think I'll just buy something cute next time around :-)
Stopping by from the hop!
New Follower via the friday blog hop. Following via gfc.
Congrats on your new addition on the way :) Looks like your almost there.
www.sippycupchronicles.com
I've never even HEARD of this!! Will definitely be shopping there when next baby comes around! :)
Post a Comment