Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FindABeautySalon.com

Have you heard of FindABeautySalon.com? This site allows you to easily find a salon in your area. FindABeautySalon.com actually features a listing of over a quarter million salons from cities across the United States. I was even able to find several salons near me! There were a few that I was already familiar with or had visited previously, but it also introduced me to some new salons that I hadn't heard of before. FindABeautySalon.com also offers some incredible discounts on salon and spa treatments from featured salons! Just visit the Salon Steals section on their site to find deals up to 75% off! In the future, I would love to see more salon/spa treatment deals offered in a wider selection of cities (there weren't currently any deals available in my area...).

If you haven't visited FindABeautySalon.com before, there is no better time than now! In addition to helping you find the perfect salon in your area and offering great deals, they are also currently running an awesome giveaway - one that you will definitely want to enter! You could win FREE salon and spa treatments for a YEAR! Plus, they're giving away weekly and daily gift cards to stores such as Victoria's Secret and Banana Republic! The "Free year of salon or spa treatment" giveaway ends at 11:59 PM ET on September 30, 2011. Head over to FindABeautySalon.com to enter now!


No compensation was received for this post; however, I will be entered into a giveaway. All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

thanks for sharing this! I just shared it with my hairdresser as yet another marketing tool for her salon!