I certainly haven't forgotten... And I'll never forget the beautiful displays of unity and brotherly love immediately following the attacks. I wish we could see those displays again, without the need for attacks to cause them! New follower from TOT blog hop! Please follow back. Thanks! http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
2 comments:
That's right...never forget. Can't believe it's been 10 years.
I'm a new follower from the Tuesday blog hop. It's nice to meet you! Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)
Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com
I certainly haven't forgotten... And I'll never forget the beautiful displays of unity and brotherly love immediately following the attacks. I wish we could see those displays again, without the need for attacks to cause them!
New follower from TOT blog hop! Please follow back. Thanks! http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment