Thanks for joining Wayback Wednesdays last week. I would have gotten by sooner, but life has been hectic. Congrats on the pregnancy! It won't be long now before you have a wee bundle to hold. How precious these times are for you!
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
5 comments:
I love these pics! Wish I had thought of doing this 30years ago while pregnant with my kids! Awesome!
LOVE the belly measuring band!
AWWWW your almost there!!!!
Thanks for joining Wayback Wednesdays last week. I would have gotten by sooner, but life has been hectic. Congrats on the pregnancy! It won't be long now before you have a wee bundle to hold. How precious these times are for you!
Come join us today and play Wayback Wednesdays!
Wayback Wednesdays...1993
You're carrying so well! You look great. Not long now! =)
Post a Comment