Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Got an Awesome Deal on Overstock!

As I quickly scanned through my emails earlier, I spotted an email from Overstock.com for $10 off any purchase! What a fantastic coupon! I usually only see coupons for a percentage off or free shipping from them. (If you haven't already, you might want to sign up for their emails to receive exclusive discounts in the future, just in case they send out more like this one. I always try to sign up for emails from my favorite stores so that I'm "in the know" when they offer special discounts.) I figured I might take a quick look around their site to see if I could score anything for cheap, or even better, FREE -- and that's exactly what I was able to do!
Since I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I went straight to their baby section and browsed their selection of items by price. There was a huge selection of baby items under $10, and it was there that I stumbled across some cute hair bows. There were quite a few that I liked, and I eventually decided to get the Bow Clippeez 2 Envy Vintage Rose Bow Headband (in ivory). The headband was just under ten dollars, and when I got to checkout, the coupon was applied, which made it absolutely FREE! I was able to get a cute headband for Riley, and I didn't even have to pay a penny for it!

1 comments:

frugalmommieof2 said...

I'm stopping by from The Restless Blog Hop. I'm following you by GFC, twitter (@mommieoftwo) and facebook. I'd love if you stopped by my blog. Have a great weekend.

Lisa
http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/