Over the weekend, Carson's had a great sale going on, and I also had a coupon that I received in the mail for $10 off a $25 purchase. I was able to pick up two adorable Carter's 4-piece sets (which both included a hat, a pair of pants, a sleeper and a onesie) for about $17!

I also stopped by CVS, one of my favorite stores to find awesome deals. I just love those
Extra Bucks! They had Pampers Swaddlers for $18.99 w/ $4 back in Extra Bucks. I had a coupon for $2 off a box of Pampers and $4 in Extra Bucks from a previous purchase, so I was able to pick up a box for just $12.99!
While at CVS, I was able to pick up a little something for myself, too. I bought my current favorite facial scrub -- St. Ives Invigorating Scrub. I picked up three and got back $5 in Extra Bucks. So, now I have $9 in Extra Bucks to use on my next purchase, which more than likely will be more diapers for Miss Riley! ;)
4 comments:
I've been reading through your site & you are a deal lady - love it. I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back =-)
Beth
www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com
Good with the discount indeed. =)
Such a lovely blog, so I followed for sure, and maybe you'll visit me someday too.
♥ thebookness.blogspot.com
Stopping by from Tiggerific Tuesday! to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/11/tuesday-friend-connect-and-google-follow.html
Congrats on your awesome deals! Congrats on the beautiful little girl!
I found your blog through the hop. I'm now a new follower!
Post a Comment