
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
New Look For Fall
Some of you may have noticed that my blog has a new look. While I loved my blog's old look (and I'll probably end up going back to it), I decided to make it look a bit more festive for fall! I installed a free blogger template from Leelou Blogs called Autumn Dreams, and I think it looks so cute! My blog's previous look was also from Leelou Blogs. If you have never visited Leelou Blogs before, you definitely should! Her designs are amazing!!!
























































































































































11 comments:
I'm always looking for cute blog designs. I've never visited Leelou Blogs before but I'm heading there next to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by and following me on the Mingle With Us hop. I'm now following back!
Jamie
http://makingmamahappy.blogspot.com
Love your blog design! I'll definitely have to check out Leelou Blogs.
Thanks for linking up to the Mingle With Us Blog Hop. I'm following you back and hope you'll stop by next week to link up again. :)
Very cute design! New follower from Blogging Buddies! Hope you'll stop by and say hi!
Trisha @ Momma T and Baby E
Hi! Your blog is too cute! Thanks for your comment on http://www.yummymummykitchen.com
I'm following your blog now!
have a great weekend!
This is super cute! I'm your newest GFC and twitter follower from Weekend Hopper Blog Hop! Hope you'll follow me back.
Michelle
http://faithonfyre.blogspot.com/
http://nmgills.blogspot.com
I'm going to head over there too because this look is VERY adorable! I love it!!!
Although I never seem to be able to figure out how to use free templates haha. ;)
I love your new blog layout and the colors. Really beautiful! I'm a new follower too from the Friday Blog Hop : )
I really like your blog layout and design, and thank you so much for stopping by doll! :)
Discovered you on Blog Hop till you Drop and am now following. Adorable blog!!
I'm also always looking for cute, free templates! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check out Leelou!
Also followed you via GFC, please follow back!
http://mydogsandbaby.blogspot.com
Hi I'm a new follower from Mom Blog Monday!
I think your fall design looks great! I just got a new background a few weeks ago. I should shout out my designer - hers are free too. :o)
I also love your sit and stay a while button. :o)
Please feel free to come by my blog,
Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes
Post a Comment