

I was sent the d&a Eat You Up Top by Japanese Weekend from Bloom Maternity. This top, which is as versatile as it is cute, is designed to fit during pregnancy and still look great after! While pregnant, I found many of my other maternity tops become too short, but this top's length was really nice and covered my baby bump well. The top's cinched sides are very flattering (both during pregnancy and after), and the multicolored pixelated print and square neckline makes it unique. Not only does it look great post-baby bump as well, but it's really convenient for nursing, too. This stylish top is also very soft and comfortable (made out of 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex), which is key these days.


Here I am wearing the top @ 38 weeks pregnant:


And here's me in the top just recently:

Where to Buy:
http://www.BloomMaternity.netBloom Maternity offers free shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Plus, they are offering HIFTH readers a special opportunity to save some money on your next Bloom Maternity order when you use the following discount codes:
10% $50-$74 dollars code: HILLS10
20% $75-$99 code: HILLS20
30% $100+ code: HILLS30
These codes are good for clothing only (excludes diaper bags, phil&teds, and the Naturepedic line) and will expire on March 31, 2012.
Connect:
Giveaway:
In addition to the discount codes, Bloom Maternity is also generously giving one lucky reader a $25 gift certificate!
Mandatory Entry:
Visit Bloom Maternity and tell me your favorite item.
Extra Entries:
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+2 entries)
~Subscribe to the Bloom Maternity Blog (+2 entries)
No compensation was received for this post. Bloom Maternity did provide me with a product to sample for the purpose of this review; however, all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions.
~Subscribe to the Bloom Maternity Blog (+2 entries)
~“Like” Bloom Maternity on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Follow Bloom Maternity on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button (the code is in the left sidebar)! Please leave the link where I can find it (+2 entries)
The giveaway will end on November 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM (CST). The mandatory entry MUST be completed in order to have a chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US only.
No compensation was received for this post. Bloom Maternity did provide me with a product to sample for the purpose of this review; however, all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions.
























































































































































124 comments:
I've heard that LilyPadz nursing pads are nice and the Bloom maternity site has them!
rebatink at gmail dot com
#1 Following you via GFC as Rebecca
rebatink at gmail dot com
#2 Following you via GFC as Rebecca
rebatink at gmail dot com
#1 Following bloom maternity on twitter @tigg1990
rebatink at gmail dot com
#2 Following bloom maternity on twitter @tigg1990
rebatink at gmail dot com
#1 Following you on twitter @tigg1990
rebatink at gmail dot com
#2 Following you on twitter @tigg1990
rebatink at gmail dot com
Cable Knit Sweater Tunic by Olian Maternity
Moby Wrap - Original!!
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
GFC follower under AmberFaith
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1
GFC follower under AmberFaith
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2
I like Bloom Maternity on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1
I like Bloom Maternity on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2
I follow you on Twitter
@littleamberfate
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#1
I follow you on Twitter
@littleamberfate
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2
I like your page on FB
Amber Faith [Pilcher]
littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
#2
The yoko wrap top by annee matthew in ink blue is SO SEXY and fun.
I follow on GFC
I follow on GFC
I subscribe to the Bloom Blog
I subscribe to the Bloom Blog 2
bella top
truwinner@gmail.com
following HIFTH on GFC entry #1
Ann M Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
following HIFTH on GFC entry #2
Ann M Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
subscribe to bloom blog entry #1
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
subscribe to bloom blog entry #2
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like bloom maternity on fb entry #1
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like bloom maternity on fb entry #2
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like bloom maternity on twitter entry #1
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like bloom maternity on twitter entry #2
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like HIFTH on twitter entry #1
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like HIFTH on twitter entry #2
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like HIFTH on fb entry #1
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
like HIFTH on fb entry #2
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
I like the Belly Bandit Bamboo-Belly Wrap
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow Heard it from the Hills through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow Heard it from the Hills through google friend connect 2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow HearditFromTheHills on twitter (@jjak2003)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow HearditFromTheHills on twitter (@jjak2003) 2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
chuck the yuck bags crystletellerday@yahoo.com
Jacob Tunic Dress by Ripe Maternity
vmkids3 at msn dot com
I like the d&a Slit Front -- SAGE by Japanese Weekend
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Bloom Maternity Facebook follower as Jennifer Schmidt
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Bloom Maternity Facebook follower as Jennifer Schmidt
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Heard It Facebook follower as Jennifer Schmidt
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Heard It Facebook follower as Jennifer Schmidt
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Heard It Twitter follower as jennem1.
http://twitter.com/jennem1
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Heard It Twitter follower as jennem1.
http://twitter.com/jennem1
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Bloom Twitter follower as jennem1.
http://twitter.com/jennem1
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
Bloom Twitter follower as jennem1.
http://twitter.com/jennem1
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I like the moby wrap
jessycalynn81 at gmail dot com
Doodlebugz Newborn Gown in blue
hmahan_0529 @yahoo dot com
I like the Japanese Weekend Maxi dress at Bloom!
jkrs01 @comcast.net
I like Bloom on FB (Julie H. K.)
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Like Bloom on FB 2 (Julie H. K.)
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Follow Bloom on Twitter @ayearwithmomdad
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Follow Bloom on Twitter @ayearwithmomdad - 2
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Like your blog on FB (julie h. k.)
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Like your blog on FB 2 (Julie H. K.)
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Follow you on Twitter @ayearwithmomdad - 2
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Follow you with GFC (JKMommy)
jkrs01 @comcast.net
Follow you with GFC - 2
jkrs01 @comcast.net
I like the Gabrielle top by Lilac clothing!
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I follow you on gfc! stephanie
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I follow you on gfc! stephanie
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I follow you on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I follow you on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I like you on facebook! stephanie a
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I like you on facebook! stephanie a
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I like Bloom on facebook! stephanie a
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I like Bloom on facebook! stephanie a
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I follow Bloom on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I follow Bloom on twitter! gnwg
ziggyga athotmaildot com
1. I subscribe to the Bloom blog by email and google reader!
ziggyga athotmaildot com
2. I subscribe to the Bloom blog by email and google reader!
ziggyga athotmaildot com
I would like the LilyPadz.
I like the bella top.
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I like the hailey top by lilac maternity.
britibee@gmail.com
I followed @BloomMaternity
@britibee
britibee@gmail.com
I followed @HIFTHBlog
@britibee
britibee@gmail.com
I like the Hailey Top by Lilac Maternity
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
I like you on FB
Belinda B
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
2
I like you on FB
Belinda B
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
mommato5boys
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
2
I follow you on twitter
mommato5boys
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
GFC follower
Belinda
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
2
GFC follower
Belinda
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
I like the Hailey Pink Flower Top.
connors26 at att.net
I really like the Yoko Wrap top!
brandi(dot)westmoreland(at)gmail(dot)com
I like d&a slit front -- sage by japanese weekend
wallindeb@yahoo.com
Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect
wallindeb@yahoo.com #1
Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I Subscribe to the Bloom Maternity Blog
wallindeb@yahoo.com #1
I Subscribe to the Bloom Maternity Blog
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I “Like” Bloom Maternity on Facebook
Deb W
wallindeb@yahoo.com #1
I “Like” Bloom Maternity on Facebook
Deb W
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I Follow Bloom Maternity on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb@yahoo.com #1
I Follow Bloom Maternity on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb@yahoo.com #1
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook
Deb W
wallindeb@yahoo.com #1
Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook
Deb W
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I like the yoko wrap top.
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
gfc follower daveshir2005
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
gfc follower daveshir2005
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
2
Cable Knit Sweater Tunic
like them on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
1
like them on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
2
follow them on twitter as daveshir2005
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
1
follow them on twitter as daveshir2005
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
2
follow u on twitter as daveshir2005
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
1
follow u on twitter as daveshir2005
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
2
like u on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
1
like u on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski
daveshir2005@yahoo.com
2
Bravado Silk Seamless Nursing Bra.
I'm a GFC follower.
I'm a GFC follower. 2
I love the "Anything Goes" Sweater Wrap Tunic
Following Heard it from the Hills on GFC
Following Heard it from the Hills on GFC (2)
Following heard it from the hills on twitter (aafrockclimber)
Following heard it from the hills on twitter 2 (aafrockclimber)
Liked heard it from the hills on fb
Liked heard it from the hills on fb (2)
Post a Comment