Hi, Congrats! Your baby is adorable. I'm a new GFC follower from the hop! I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow me back when you get time. http://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/ Thanks Darlene
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
5 comments:
She is adorable! Congrats!!
awww..Congrats! what a beautiful baby! i'm your newest follower from the blog hop!
http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com
She is beautiful! Congratulations!! :)
what a beautiful baby!!
New Follower from Tiggerific Tuesday. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
My Crazy Life
Hi,
Congrats! Your baby is adorable.
I'm a new GFC follower from the hop!
I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow me back when you get time.
http://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Darlene
Post a Comment