Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! And it will definitely be special for B and I this year because of Riley!! We have so many Christmas traditions we want to share with her and a few new traditions to start. A new tradition we would love to implement this year would be to send out personalized Christmas cards to our family and friends.
I've been a big fan of Tiny Prints for awhile now, and I knew that was exactly where I wanted to get our Christmas cards from for Riley's first Christmas. They offer some of the most gorgeous and unique personalized cards! Their selection of Christmas cards is amazing, and I've in love with far too many of them! I'm actually having a hard time deciding just which card to get with so many cute choices, but these are a few of my favorites:





They're all so cute, aren't they? I'm sure B will probably have to end up helping me pick which ones to buy because I'm so indecisive...
Which card do you think we should send out this year?






















































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment