Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update: Amy had her baby!

Hey! It's Amy's sister here with just a quick little note to let you all know that Amy had her baby!! Her baby girl arrived a bit early, but is healthy and absolutely adorable! Both baby and new mommy are doing well. The new parents have been sleep exhausted, obviously, but are enjoying every moment of being parents to such a sweet little one.

I'm sure you will hear more from Amy when she starts to feel better, gets the chance to catch her breath, and is able to find a bit of free time. I know that she has a few reviews and posts in draft mode, so I'm sure those, as well as updates on her and her new baby, will be going up soon.

Congratulations, Amy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

It took me 4 weeks before I even felt like leaving the house with a new baby, so I can completely understand. Congrats to Amy and her husband. So happy that Amy and baby are doing well.

Katherines Corner said...

congratulations to Amy and her hubby. Big Hugs♥