If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
3 comments:
She is SO adorable!!
OMG, can she be any cuter?! I love that yellow dress! She looks about the same age as my little one...who just turned 14 months :)
Hope your having a fab week lady!
Wow. How cool that a reideer ranch even exists!! I wish I could visit there! What a wonderful outing to share with your adorable daughter!!
Thank you so much for participating in our Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you, of course!! Wishing you and yours a lovely week!!
Aloha,
Jean {What Jean Likes}
Post a Comment