Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reindeer Ranch

On Saturday, we visited Hardy's Reindeer Ranch. It was our first time visiting the Reindeer Ranch, and we had a great time! There sure are a lot of fun things to do there. There's even a gift shop, which is full of cute Christmas decorations, and a cafe, too. The highlight of our visit was going on the Reindeer tour, where we had the opportunity to feed the reindeer and learn a bit about them.

Here are some pictures from our visit:







11 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun reindeer farm! We're going next weekend for the first time!!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to a reindeer farm! What fun!

I love, love, love that top and bottom photo of you guys... seriously. They're all great, but those two are frame-worthy.

Thanks for linking up with the GtKY hop!

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by Moms Surviving Kids! Have followed you back:) Cute blog! I wish we had a Reindeer farm here to go and visit! That looks like so much fun! Anyway, thanks for connecting with me!
hugs,
Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

Paula said...

What a fun place to visit at this time of year!! Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party. I'm now your newest GFC follower :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Madame Keke said...

Hi I found you through the GFC Blog Hop and followed :-) Feel free to visit my blog anytime.

kisses Pakize (Keke)

http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

Bev said...

hi, i following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Larissa T. said...

That is sooo coooolllll!! I am uber envious right now!

Unknown said...

oh my reindeer heaven. how magical is that? love.

Aloha,
Following ya now from the sweet GFC blog hop. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii and I'd so love it if you'd join us for the adventure.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Rebecca said...

These photos are fabulous! That looks like so much fun!

I found your blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

RebeccawithanR

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea! My little one would love this! Excited to be following you - thanks for joining in on the GFC hop!
((Hugs))
Heather
stringtownhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love your photos. Look at that sweet reindeer face!

Thank you for linking up at last week’s Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop.