I love scrapbooking, but the truth is that I just don't seem to have that much time for it (or really a lot of the crafty things that I would love to do, for that matter) these days. So, when I was contacted by My Memories with the opportunity to review the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software, I jumped at the chance (since I figured I could complete a project much easier and faster than traditional scrapbooking and I'd simply be able to "save" my progress if I only had a few minutes to work on something).
This scrapbook software is easy to use, and you can create an amazing looking scrapbook page relativity quickly! It comes with a variety papers, layouts, embellishments, and more already loaded on it to help you get started. Plus, their website offers a ton of affordable digital scrapbooking kits and items that you can purchase to use with the software (there's several free items, as well)!
This scrapbook software is easy to use, and you can create an amazing looking scrapbook page relativity quickly! It comes with a variety papers, layouts, embellishments, and more already loaded on it to help you get started. Plus, their website offers a ton of affordable digital scrapbooking kits and items that you can purchase to use with the software (there's several free items, as well)!
Riley has a ton of photos marking her first birthday (photos of her one her birthday, smash cakes photos by two wonderful photographers, photos from her first birthday party, etc.) that I haven't really gotten to do much with yet, so one of the first things I just had to do was create a little something using some of those photos! I decided to use one of their pre-made birthday designer templates (the And Many More - Pink template), and in just a few minutes, I was able to create this cute page:
I also created my very own page from scratch - a pretty fall layout - to compliment photos from our recent visit to a local pumpkin patch. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out!
My Memories Suite is so much fun! This software allows you to do more than just digital scrapbooking, too. There's a ton of things you can do and create -- from printables to blog buttons and more! And I love that if I'm ever in need of inspiration or tutorials, I can just visit the MyMemories Gallery or their YouTube channel for a ton of ideas.
Where to Buy:
www.mymemories.com
Connect:
You can find My Memories on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE. Be sure to check out their BLOG, as well!
Giveaway Time!
One lucky reader will win a copy of the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software. To enter the giveaway, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

www.mymemories.com
Connect:
You can find My Memories on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE. Be sure to check out their BLOG, as well!
Giveaway Time!
One lucky reader will win a copy of the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software. To enter the giveaway, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below! Good luck!

Disclosure: I received a free download of this program in exchange for this review. All opinions are 100% my own.


























































































































































1 comments:
my family
Post a Comment