I love crocheted items!
Just take a look at these precious little things I got in the mail the other day:
Just take a look at these precious little things I got in the mail the other day:
Aren't they cute?!
The Crochet Pumpkin Hat and Count Batty are from Jessa's Sunshine Crochet. (I was lucky to win not one but TWO giveaways on her blog during her weekly giveaways last month/October Celebration!! I was soooo happily surprised!) Both of them are beautifully crocheted. The pumpkin hat, topped off with a stem, curly vine, and leaf, is amazing. The ribbed texture is a such a nice detail. And Riley just loved Count Batty! I wouldn't normally use the word "adorable" to describe a bat, but, in this case, I definitely would!
The talented lady behind Jessa's Sunshine Crochet makes crochet hats, headbands, clothing, photo props, and more! You can see photos of her other great creations on her Facebook page.
Connect:
























































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment