If you're a fan of NBC's The Voice, then you may already be familiar with Chris Mann. As a finalist on the show last season, he competed on Christina Aguilera's team, and by the end of the season, he had TWO songs on the iTunes Top 10 Pop Singles Chart.
Now, he has an album out!
His debut album, Roads, was released on October 30th, and I've been listening to it all throughout the week!
Roads boasts a wildly eclectic assortment of songs, ranging from Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind” and Lady Antebellum’s “Need You Now” to “Ave Maria” and Damien Rice’s “The Blowers’ Daughter,” with the latter featuring a special guest appearance from Christina Aguilera. Mann co-wrote two songs, “Cuore,” based on Bach’s “Air on a G String,” and the contemporary ballad “Falling.”
My Thoughts!
This is a great album! His voice is full of emotion and power and is simply beautiful to listen to. The Blowers’ Daughter is my top favorite from the album. It's a song that I've liked for quite some time, and this version is amazing.
Where to buy:
You can find Roads on iTunes and Amazon.com.
Connect:
For the latest news about Chris Mann, visit ChrisMannMusic.com. You can also check out Chris on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.
























































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment