Hi, Amy Lynn you are our lucky winner for the bumble bee baby cocoon, looks like the prefect person won! It will be so sweet on that little one the way. Please email me your mailing address so I can pass it on to the sponsor Creative Carolina. Thanks mhilton05@yahoo.com.
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
3 comments:
Hey, congrats! That tummy looks tight,that's a good sign.
Come & Play: Thursday Two Questions
Hi, Amy Lynn you are our lucky winner for the bumble bee baby cocoon, looks like the prefect person won! It will be so sweet on that little one the way. Please email me your mailing address so I can pass it on to the sponsor Creative Carolina. Thanks
mhilton05@yahoo.com.
YAY for 27 weeks! congrats!!
I'm your newest blog follower!!
Post a Comment