Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Amazing Finds at Mommy and Kids Allure

I discovered some super hot deals at Mommy and Kids Allure earlier!!! They have several maternity and baby items that are 50-85% off retail price, such as Nine Moons SwellyBelly Maternity Belly Bands in a variety of colors and patterns for just $7.95. They had so many items I liked, and the deals were absolutely fantastic, so I simply had to pick up a few items!

Here's what I got:
Nine Moons All She Needs Is Love Tee - PINK SMALL (Retail Price: $39.95)
Price: $9.95


[bump]alicious - yoga capri (Originally $76)
Sale Price: $15.95


Trend-Lab Rocker Girl Print 3-pc Burp Cloth & Bib Set (Retail $20)
Price: $4.95


[bump]alicious yoga pants (Retail Price: $65)
Price: $9.95


Great finds, right?
Head over to Mommy and Kids Allure ASAP to score some deals for yourself before they're gone!

16 comments:

Katrina said...

These cute clothes make me want to be pregnant again!

(Oh who am I kidding...I always want to be pregnant again. But still...these clothes entice me further!)

Your belly looks amazingly cute! Congratulations!

I'm a new follower ~ saw you on the Wednesday hop :)

Katrina
They All Call Me Mom

oomph. said...

cute stuff! maternity clothes are have really been getting a makeover!

found and following thru cup of joe.
rockoomph.blogspot.com

MMAR said...

Super cute stuff!! Thanks for linking up with Thursday's Friends Cafe!
~Melissa

About a Mom said...

Cute Maternity Clothes! Hi! I am a new GFC follower from Thankful for Friends Thursday Hop! Please check out my new blog http://aboutamom.com

Unknown said...

My bff is prego and will love these bumpalicious yoga pants! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I love those bibs!

Thanks so much for joining our Mingle With Us Blog Hop and Giveaway.
I look forward to following each others blogs:)

Amanda Joy
www.joyinthejumble.com

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)Hope you visit me and return the follow!


Btw if you like please join the Treasure Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

carol l mck said...

Comfy Clothes ~ Lovely blog ~ Following from Terrific Thursday Blog Hop ~ Hope you will come by and visit ~ I have 2 blogs ~ A Creative Harbor and Share the Creative Journey ~ Looking forward to seeing you ~ namaste ~ Carol

Unknown said...

Following back from blog hop! I just love these bump a licious pants :-) So cute! Saving with Pam

Ann Jones said...

Those clothes are adorable, love the yoga pants :) New follower from the cup of joe hop, have a great evening! You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Style, Decor & More said...

The clothes are so cute! They didn't have these cute clothes when I was pregnant! Enjoy!
I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
Have a great weekend!
nancy
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

What a great deal! And I so agree, I loved being pg ;)
New follower, thanks for showing the love to me.
Sabrina
http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

The Gerhardts said...

I wish I would have know about these when I was pregnant with both of my children. They look super comfy. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Im following back.
Ashley @ LiL Gerhardts

Frugal farmhouse said...

Hey! Popping by from sunday hop. I'm your newest follower :)

Unknown said...

Hello, I am a new follower from the Sunday Strolling Blog Hop. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back at Valerie @ My-2-Cents

Thank you
Have a blessed week!

Pam said...

Wow. Maternity clothes look so much better these days. :) Thanks for linking up with us at cup of joe blog hop!