Wednesday, July 6, 2011

25 Weeks

Here's what my belly looks like today:
I'm exactly 25 weeks pregnant. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics! newest follower ! hey hon! found ya on the blog hop at victorias voice! would ya follow me gfc back, I am now following you! Thanks so much! Be sure to visit my blog @ http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com . I have a giveaway for a 12pk of Peter Rabbt Organics, PLUS a 6mo free advertising on my blog! :)
just say no to blocked capctha hun

Anonymous said...

You look great!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back!

ashley said...

i just love baby bumps! may sound crazy, but i miss mine. it's the best accessory :)

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

ADORABLE!!! Makes me miss my belly bump just a little bit. :)

I am now following you! Thanks for following Praises of a Wife and Mommy. Also thanks for voting for my kids! :) You can also enter my giveaway :)
http://praisesofawifeandmommy.blogspot.com/2011/07/adorable-hair-clip-giveaway.html Since you voted and that is the way to enter it. :) It is for super cute little girl hair clips. Not sure if you are having a boy or a girl, but I am sure you could find a little girl that would love them if you won them. :)

Tammy said...

I love seeing pregnant bellies! So much fun. When I was pregnant we all wore tents to hide the baby bump!!! So unflattering back then.

Congrats! :)

Crunchy Frugalista said...

Congrats on the little one! Wanted to thank you for joining the blog hops this week. Make sure to check back. We have a different hop each day! New fan :)

lindy said...

Diggin' those yoga pants, super cute!