Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BabySteals Deal: BabyLegs for $5.99

BabyLegs Leg Warmers are just $5.99 each as today's steal from BabySteals! BabyLegs are regularly $12.00, so you can score a pair for half off! I think this is a fantastic deal, so act quickly because I am sure these will sell out fast!

Oh, how I love the pixie stix/crush leg warmers!!!

And the leaping leopard leg warmers, too! :)

I like so many of them! I might just have to pick up a pair (or two, or...more, lol), especially at this price.

4 comments:

Minnesota Momma said...

new follow from hop
http://melblackwell.blogspot.com/
also if your not already a triberr member be sure to check it out! great way to promote blog and get more traffic and it is all free and automatic if your interested shoot me an email or comment on my blog mlucek@gmail.com

www.triberr.com

basebell6 said...

omg i looooooove babylegs!!! my son lives in them when it is cold outside. [to the dismay of my dad and brother-in-law]. cool deal of the day!

Kristen said...

Thanks for stopping by at http://wishfulthinking247.blogspot.com/ Returning the visit :)

Dawn - Blogging Mom of 4 said...

Thanks for the follow at http://www.slopswap.com and for putting up our Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop button!! :) What a cute site you have here!