
Yanni’s latest album, Truth of Touch, was released on February 8th. Truth of Touch is Yanni's first instrumental release of original compositions in over eight years!
My Thoughts!
Yanni recently launched a 40-city tour throughout the US and Canada on March 22nd. Visit http://www.yanni.com/tour/ for dates and locations near you!For the latest news on Yanni and Truth of Touch, visit Yanni's Official Website. You can also check out Yanni on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
A copy of Truth of Touch was provided to me by One2One Network for review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions. No monetary compensation was received for this review; however, for posting this review I will have a chance to win a gift card.






















































































































































2 comments:
I've been hearing so much about this CD.
Love Yanni - I'll be buying this.
I was lucky enough to see Yanni in concert on March 27th in Detroit. His concert was SUPERB. It was the second time I had seen him perform live.
Yanni doesn't get the credit he deserves. He exudes passion...he plays his music with is entire being (body and soul)...he also exudes MASSIVE sex appeal....his music beautiful and often as erotic as he is.
Post a Comment