
Home-Ec: 101: Skills for Everyday Living: Cook It, Clean It, Fix It, Wash It
Whether it's cleaning grout, stocking a pantry, reducing a recipe, dealing with chocolate in the carpet or retrieving jewelry dropped down the drain, Home-Ec 101 will help readers feel confident in managing the domestic challenges of everyday life. The information will be easy to use and written with the same witty style and attitude readers love on the blog, home-ec101.com. Charts, tips, sidebars and "Dear Home Ec 101" letters cover all the details readers need to know to keep their homes clean and in good repair.
My Thoughts!
I was given the opportunity from the One2One Network to review Home-Ec: 101: Skills for Everyday Living: Cook It, Clean It, Fix It, Wash It by Heather Solos. Just glancing through the table of contests, I was excited to get into the book and start reading to see what new things I would learn. The book contains over 200 pages of helpful information within four sections, which cover cleaning, cooking, home repairs, and washing. It's written in a fun, witty style and is easy to follow. It's really a great read, and I've learned quite a few helpful tips and tricks. Heather Solos' book would make a great gift for new home owners, or even for yourself. I'm sure even the most seasoned homemakers could learn a thing or two from this book!
Home-Ec: 101: Skills for Everyday Living: Cook It, Clean It, Fix It, Wash It is available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.
One2One Network provided me with a complimentary digital copy of this book for review purposes. The opinions expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions. No monetary compensation was received for this review; however, for posting this review I will have a chance to win a gift card.






















































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment