
You can always find Melie Bianco bags featured in a variety of fashion magazines since they make such gorgeous, stylish bags. I've wanted a Melie Bianco bag for awhile now, and now I own one! Yay! :)
I was actually lucky enough to win a contest on Melie Bianco's blog, and I chose the Melie Bianco Irene bag. It's a great bag! I love the casual, hands-free, cross-body style of the bag, which makes it easy to throw over my shoulder and go. It has two main zippered compartments, with an additional two small ones in front and another small one in back. It also has an adjustable strap, allowing you to convert it into a shoulder bag. Plus, this shade of orange is such a rich, happy color - perfect for spring and summer! I love it!




I won this bag from a contest. All opinions stated in the post are my own.






















































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment