Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just Checking In...

Wow, this month has flown by. I apologize for not being around more...between work, the holidays, and playing co-host for two baby showers (scheduled for January & February), there just isn't enough time. As soon as I am able, I will be sharing some of our baby shower ideas and try to put together a "diaper invitation" tutorial (they turned out soooo cute!). :)

*Anyways* B and I played Santa earlier today and delivered our gifts to the kids, so they can open them Christmas morning. It was nice to see everyone and catch up on the things we have missed.

B is off finishing his shopping for me now. I can't help but wonder what items he is going to bring home because I don't really need or want anything this year. I just want to spend some time with our families, which is why I love the holidays!

Well, I better get back to wrapping the last of our gifts and get everything ready for tomorrow. :)

Merry Christmas Eve!

0 comments: