Saturday, December 4, 2010

CSN Stores Giveaway - $35 Gift Certificate


CSN Stores has over 200+ online stores to shop during the holidays and throughout the rest of the year. With so many stores and products to choose from, you are sure to find those "perfect gifts" for everyone on your Christmas list -- whether you need stylish handbags, tv tables, or even cute cookware!

Handbags: I love handbags and they make fabulous gifts! My handbag collection is HUGE and DH says that I have to have a purge before bringing anymore handbags into the house. But that doesn't stop me from admiring them online and wishing Santa would send a few of these handbags from CSN Stores my way:



TV Tables: B and I have been saving our money to buy a flat screen TV; however, it seems that B keeps making our TV bigger and bigger in size as time goes on (started out as 32" and we are now at 40"). Below are a few of my favorite tv tables from CSN Stores that would fit 32" to 40" TVs:



Cookware: Since finishing school, I have been trying to bake and cook a lot more. It is something that I really enjoy but my basic kitchen cookware doesn't always get the job done. I'd love to have these gorgeous cookware items from CSN Stores:




Guess What?!?! I am teaming up with CSN Stores again to offer one of you lovely readers a chance to win a $35 gift certificate to shop their 200+ online stores! And it is just in time to help you with your holiday shopping! Read below to see how you can enter to win.

Giveaway!

One lucky reader has a chance to win a $35 gift certificate to CSN Stores.

Mandatory Entry:
Visit CSN Stores and leave me a comment that lets me know what you would use the $35 gift certificate towards. I would love it if you left a link to the item.

Extra Entries:
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+3 entries)
~Follow CSN Stores on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” CSN Stores on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button! Please leave the link where I can find it (+2 entries)

The giveaway will end on December 19, 2010 at 11:59 PM (CST).
The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US and Canada.


CSN Stores is sponsoring this giveaway. No compensation was received for this post.

340 comments:

1 – 200 of 340   Newer›   Newest»
SKY PRINCESS said...

I am in desperate need of a desk lamp. I like the looks of this one so might buy it:

http://www.csnstores.com/Kichler-70383-KI3685.html

I do have the cute heart shaped pan from Le Creuset. I have had it for about 20 years and it is still darling!

Thanks for the giveaway!

SKY PRINCESS said...

Like CNS on Facebook as Sharon Y.
My photo is a nurse with five babies dressed in pink.

SKY PRINCESS said...

Like CSN on Facebook as Sharon Y #2.

SKY PRINCESS said...

Follower via GFC #1

SKY PRINCESS said...

GFC follower # 2

SKY PRINCESS said...

Like you on facebook as Sharon Y (#1)

SKY PRINCESS said...

Like you on FB as Sharon Y. (#2)

Unknown said...

i would love to get a bathroom scale. amypugmire@live.com
http://www.csnstores.com/Trimmer-EH-404-TRI1012.html

Unknown said...

follow u via gfc. amypugmire@live.com
#1

Unknown said...

follow u via gfc. amypugmire@live.com
#2

Unknown said...

follow u via gfc. amypugmire@live.com
#3

Unknown said...

i follow csn on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#1

Unknown said...

i follow csn on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#2

Unknown said...

fb fan of csn. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#1

Unknown said...

fb fan of csn. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#2

Unknown said...

fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmrie@live.com
#1

Unknown said...

fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmrie@live.com
#2

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I love this backpack for my son!

http://www.csnstores.com/Beatrix-SK-1154-4-BEA1000.html

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow you via GFC! #1

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow you via GFC! #2

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow you via GFC! #3

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow CSN on Twitter from @sippycupmom

I follow you via GFC! #1

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow CSN on Twitter from @sippycupmom


sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I like CSN on FB from Melissa M

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I like CSN on FB from Melissa M

sippycupmom@gmail.compr

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow you on Twitter from @sippycupmom

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I follow you on Twitter from @sippycupmom

sippycupmom@gmail.com

Suburban prep said...

I am looking for a new wall clock and also a new home office chair (as the one I am sitting in is so uncomfortable.)
msgb245 at gmail dot com

Mallory said...

I would love this bag!! I was looking at it the other day!! So fun!

http://www.csnstores.com/Murval-90603-O-MUR1377.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Mallory said...

GFC follower

Rich and Mallory
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #1

Mallory said...

GFC follower

Rich and Mallory
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #2

Mallory said...

GFC follower

Rich and Mallory
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #3

Mallory said...

following csn on twitter

@malloryrobinson
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #1

Mallory said...

following csn on twitter

@malloryrobinson
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #2

Mallory said...

following you on twitter

@malloryrobinson
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #1

Mallory said...

following you on twitter

@malloryrobinson
Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #2

Mallory said...

already have your button (left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #1

Mallory said...

already have your button (left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com
Entry #2

Anonymous said...

We would LOVE a new rug for our bedroom! This one would be perfect:
http://www.csnstores.com/Safavieh-SG140A-FV16220.html

Cherie
oohmybento at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog via gfc
-cherie
oohmybento at gmail dot com
#1

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog via gfc
-cherie
oohmybento at gmail dot com
#2

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog via gfc
-cherie
oohmybento at gmail dot com
#3

abfantom said...

I follow via GFC: abfantom entry #3

abfantom at yahoo dot com

sweepmom said...

I would get the http://www.csnstores.com/KidKraft-63182-Prairie-Tea-Set-KK1494.html.

Unknown said...

I really want the Cusinart Crimson Bloom pitcher and platter.

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow on Google Friend #1

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow on Google Friend #12
rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow on Google Friend #3

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow you on Twitter (@snowluvnferret2) #1

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow you on Twitter (@snowluvnferret2) #2

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow CSN on Twitter (@snowluvnferret2) #1

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow CSN on Twitter (@snowluvnferret2) #2

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

Patrice said...

I would use the gift card on the Anolon 3.5 Quart Saucepan.

http://www.csnstores.com/Anolon-81902-ANN1051.html

Kia89 said...

I would get the Alessi Mami Cookware Collection.
austma7@aol.com

sksweeps said...

I'd love this ice cream maker

http://www.csnstores.com/Cuisinart-ICE-21-CUI1240.html

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I follow you via GFC (sksweeps) #1

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I follow you via GFC (sksweeps) #2

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I follow you via GFC (sksweeps) #3

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

Stephanie said...

Wildkin Astronaut Sleeping Bag
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Stephanie said...

http://www.csnstores.com/Wildkin-17010-WKN1040.html
sorry - forgot link
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

boon frog pod!

autumn398 @ yahoo.com

Julie D. said...

If I won, I would put the money towards a pet bed like this one:

http://www.csnstores.com/Pet-Safe-PCU00-1-PSA1083.html

Julie D. said...

I'm followign you on GFC-1

Julie D. said...

I'm followign you on GFC-2

Julie D. said...

I'm followign you on GFC-3

Julie D. said...

I'm following you on Twitter as giveawaysetc.

Julie D. said...

I'm following you on Twitter as giveawaysetc- 2

meeyeehere said...

I am thinking about getting a new strainer if I won. Don't know which one yet so I don't have a link
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Domestic Diva said...

I'd use it toward a guidecraft kitchen helper. Thanks for the chance!

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Domestic Diva said...

gfc follower
2

Domestic Diva said...

gfc follower
3

clc408 said...

Following on gfc (clc408) #3

clc408 said...

Following CSN on twitter (clc408) #1

clc408 said...

Following CSN on twitter (clc408) #2

clc408 said...

Like CSN on fb (Cynthia Conley) #1

clc408 said...

Like CSN on fb (Cynthia Conley) #2

mogrill said...

I would put it toward the Kitchenaid stand mixer.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I would buy the cool Patch Magic Kaleidoscope Table Runner! ;)
http://www.csnstores.com/Patch-Magic-TRKALD-PMQ1879.html
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com
Sharon Harmon

llinda29 said...

I will buy Peacock Alley Bamboo Basic Bath Set

llinda29 said...

I gfc

llinda29 said...

I gfc3

lynn said...

i desperately need a new water filter pitcher!
actorsdiet(at)gmail.com

Kylie Carlson said...

I love the Pillivuyt Lion's Head Petite 12 oz. Tureen without Lid. kcarlson1152[at]hotmail.com

http://www.csnstores.com/Pillivuyt-400135BL-PIV1090.html

Kylie Carlson said...

I'm a GFC follower #1 kcarlson1152[at]hotmail.com

Kylie Carlson said...

I'm a GFC follower #3 kcarlson1152[at]hotmail.com

ms-texas said...

i would use it to buy a new set of flatware

Mikasa Chloe 20-Piece Flatware Set



debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

i follow via GFC

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 i follow via GFC

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 3 i follow via GFC

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

I already Follow CSN Stores on Twitter @bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 I already Follow CSN Stores on Twitter @bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

I already follow CSN on facebook
Debbie B

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 I already follow CSN on facebook
Debbie B

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

I was already following you on twitter!
@bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 I was already following you on twitter!
@bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

I like you on facebook

Debbie B.

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 I like you on facebook

Debbie B.

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Jessica said...

I love this blanket
http://www.csnstores.com/Swaddle-Designs-SD-057KW-SDD1076.html
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow through google friend connect 2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow through google friend connect 3
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow CSN Stores on twitter (@jjak2003)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow CSN Stores on twitter (@jjak2003)2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like CSN Stores on facebook (Jessica M)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like CSN Stores on facebook (Jessica M)2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like Heard it From the Hills on facebook (Jessica M)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like Heard it From the Hills on facebook (Jessica M)2
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Tonya Dean said...

I need a blender! http://www.csnstores.com/Black-and-Decker-BL10450H-BND2182.html

tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

wcc said...

I would like to put this toward the purchase of the Delonghi 12-Cup Coffee Maker - DCF212T

http://www.csnstores.com/Delonghi-DCF212T-DLG1114.html

Thanks so much for the chance! :)
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I'm a blog follower via GFC. #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I'm a blog follower via GFC. #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I'm a blog follower via GFC. #3
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I follow CSN on twitter (@whitechocolatec). #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I follow CSN on twitter (@whitechocolatec). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I like CSN on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I like CSN on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I follow you on twitter (@whitechocolatec). #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I follow you on twitter (@whitechocolatec). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I like you on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I like you on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

Paulette said...

I would like the Lenox Dinnerware Holiday Train Dessert Tray. I now have two grandsons who would think this was the coolest! csnstores.com/Lenox-810085-LNX4793.1 Thanks so much for the chance to win! nanadorland at gmail dot com

FIBERONE said...

I like the Springform pan at this link--
http://www.csnstores.com/Nordicware-55742-NWR1232.html

FIBERONE said...

I like the Springform pan at this link--
http://www.csnstores.com/Nordicware-55742-NWR1232.html

Ellen C. said...

I'd like to get the train cake pan. Thanks!

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Linda said...

I would use it towards the Emerilware Hard-Anodized 8" & 12" Nonstick Frying Pan Twin Pack
http://www.csnstores.com/Emerilware-by-All-Clad-E919S264-EAC1087.html

Linda said...

follow CSN Stores on Twitter #1
CTSweeper

Linda said...

follow CSN Stores on Twitter #2CTSweeper

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I desperately want Le Creuset baking dishes in Caribbean Blue!

http://www.csnstores.com/Le-Creuset-PG1047-3217-LEC1255.html

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I follow on GFC (1)

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I follow on GFC (3)

selinda_mccumbers said...

I would like the following electric griddle:

http://www.csnstores.com/Presto-07046-PTO1019.html

Thanks!

selinda_mccumbers said...

I would like the http://www.csnstores.com/CARVER-CVR09793-AXF1013.html

Thanks!

Ms Jones said...

ice cream maker

Carol W. said...

I'd use the gift card toward a Bosu Balance Trainer.

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol W. said...

GFC follower 1

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol W. said...

GFC follower 2

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol W. said...

GFC follower 3

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Nance Meyer said...

I’d put it toward the Linon Simon Club Chair in Red – 36077RED-01-AS-U!

http://www.csnstores.com/Linon-36077RED-01-AS-U-LQ1711.html

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

Nance Meyer said...

I'm a GFC follower! Entry #1

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

Nance Meyer said...

I'm a GFC follower! Entry #2

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

Nance Meyer said...

I'm a GFC follower! Entry #3

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

Toystory said...

I'd like to get these baking sheets:
http://www.csnstores.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-41745-WCS4027.html
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

Toystory said...

Following CSN Twitter
Twitter name @1prizewinner
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry #1

Toystory said...

Following CSN Twitter
Twitter name @1prizewinner
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry TWO

Toystory said...

Liked CSN on Facebook
Facebook name: Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry ONE

Toystory said...

Liked CSN on Facebook
Facebook name: Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry #2

Toystory said...

Following U on Twitter
Twitter name @1prizewinner
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry #1

Toystory said...

Following on Twitter
Twitter name @1prizewinner
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
2nd. Entry

Toystory said...

Liked you on Facebook
Facebook name: Johannah B
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry 1

Toystory said...

Liked you on Facebook
Facebook name: Johannah B
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry 2

Toystory said...

Following on GFC
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry #1

Toystory said...

Following on GFC
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry #2

Toystory said...

Following on GFC
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry #3

wigget said...

i might get the Melissa and Doug Bake and Decorate Cupcake Set

wigget said...

"Like” CSN Stores on Facebook - sandra k

wigget said...

"Like” CSN Stores on Facebook - sandra k 2

Deb Anderson said...

I'd use it toward the Boraam Valencia baker's rack
http://www.csnstores.com/Boraam-Industries-Inc-12500-BAA1103.html

tnshadylady @ gmail.com

Deb Anderson said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect

Deb Anderson said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect

Deb Anderson said...

Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect

Deb Anderson said...

Follow CSN Stores on Twitter @tnshadylady

Deb Anderson said...

Follow CSN Stores on Twitter @tnshadylady

Deb Anderson said...

“Like” CSN Stores on Facebook Deb A.

Deb Anderson said...

“Like” CSN Stores on Facebook Deb A.

Deb Anderson said...

follow you on Twitter @tnshadylady

Deb Anderson said...

follow you on Twitter @tnshadylady

Deb Anderson said...

like you on Facebook Deb A.

Deb Anderson said...

like you on Facebook Deb A.

Unknown said...

I'd get this bag: http://www.csnstores.com/Murval-90603-O-MUR1377.html
trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love this bag!

http://www.csnstores.com/Baggallini-CTY289-DM1943.html

katfam95 at aim dot com

Anonymous said...

I like CSN on FB.

#1

katfam95 at aim dot com

Anonymous said...

I like CSN on FB.

#2

katfam95 at aim dot com

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB.

#1

katfam95 at aim dot com

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB.

#2

katfam95 at aim dot com

Cakeblast said...

I would use the $35 towards a Black & Decker Classic Toast-R-Oven - I caught our old one on fire and need to replace it.

Cakeblast said...

I follow you (publicly) on GFC.. #1

Cakeblast said...

I follow you (publicly) on GFC.. #2

Cakeblast said...

I follow you (publicly) on GFC.. #3

Cakeblast said...

I "Like" CSN Stores on Facebook!
Larry H. on Facebook #1

Cakeblast said...

I "Like" CSN Stores on Facebook!
Larry H. on Facebook #2

Cakeblast said...

I follow HIFTHBlog on twitter as @cakeblast #1

Cakeblast said...

I follow HIFTHBlog on twitter as @cakeblast #2

tyson2468 said...

If I were to win I would love to get the Skyline Silver Sterling Silver CZ "Pave Bow" Necklace.
http://www.csnstores.com/Skyline-Silver-SN-1189-SSV1023.html
Fun giveaway - thank you for the chance to win! :)
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

Following via gfc! (tyson2468)

tyson 2468 [at] charter [dot] net

tyson2468 said...

Following CSN via twitter @HeidiHMc
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

Following CSN via twitter @HeidiHMc
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

I like CSN on facebook
Heidi M
tyson 2468 [at] charter [dot] net

tyson2468 said...

I like CSN on facebook
Heidi M
tyson 2468 [at] charter [dot] net

tyson2468 said...

Following @HIFTHBlog via twitter @HeidiHMc
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

Following @HIFTHBlog via twitter @HeidiHMc
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

Hotsnotty2 said...

I would LOVE to get this for my family
http://www.csnstores.com/Killerspin-362-01-kpn1206.html

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

MizVickik said...

I would love to get the Emerilware Stainless 2-Quart Sauce Pan with Pouring Spout and Lid! Thanks!

MizVickik said...

I follow you on GFC =)
msvickikATyahooDOTcom

MizVickik said...

I follow you on GFC =)
msvickikATyahooDOTcom 2

MizVickik said...

I follow you on GFC =)
msvickikATyahooDOTcom 3

MizVickik said...

I like them on FB!
Miz Vickik
msvickikATyahooDOTcom 1

MizVickik said...

I like them on FB!
Miz Vickik
msvickikATyahooDOTcom 2

MizVickik said...

I like you on FB!
Miz Vickik
msvickikATyahooDOTcom 1

MizVickik said...

I like you on FB!
Miz Vickik
msvickikATyahooDOTcom

Mir said...

We could really use a toy organizer: http://www.csnstores.com/Honey-Can-Do-SRT-01602-HCD1221.html

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 340   Newer› Newest»