Decorating our house for different holidays and seasons is something that I have always loved to do, especially Halloween (and Christmas). Last year, with Riley just a newborn though, my priorities were clearly not on decorating at all - I simply did not have the time.
So, this year, I just had to decorate for this fun holiday and get my home into the Halloween spirit!!!
Here's a photo of my festive mantel:
The cute "BOO!" Halloween banner was something I was able to put together and make pretty quickly thanks to a free printable Halloween banner kit from Chickabug that I found via Pinterest. I love that once Halloween is over, I'll be able to simply take down the banner and it will still look great for the Fall season or I can easily just make a new banner for Thanksgiving, as well.
Have you decorated for Halloween yet?























































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment