Saturday, September 8, 2012

Coming Soon -- Riley's 1st Birthday Bash!

 My darling baby girl, Riley, will be turning one in just a few weeks time (on October 14). 
(Aaahh, where has the time gone?! Can't believe she's going to be one so soon!)

In celebration of her 1st birthday, I'm super excited to announce that I'm putting together reviews and giveaways of the coolest toys, cute clothes/accessories, great children's products, party supplies/decorations and more!

We'll be having a small little celebration on her actual birthday, but her party won't be until the end of the month. So, I'm planning on having this blog event run from October 29 - November 2 or the first full week of November (that way Halloween/all of her party stuff/photo sessions are out of the way).
---------------
I am currently looking for/accepting sponsors for this event!
(For more information, please click HERE. During this event, each sponsor will receive one month free advertising on my blog, in the sidebar.
If you have a product that you would like featured during Riley's 1st Birthday Bash review and giveaway event, please send an email to:

1 comments:

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

So fun! Our littles are only a week apart--my daughter was born October 7 and we just had her first birthday party on Saturday. Good luck with her party and this great blog event you have planned in honor of her turning one :)

Newest follower!

http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com