Friday, September 14, 2012

11 Months Old







10 comments:

Kinzie Bean said...

Oh my goodness! So cute. I love the headband :)

The Jack Chronicles said...

She is precious!

New follower from the GFC Blog Hop :)
www.thejackchronicles.com

The Millers said...

she is one beautiful little lady!

I am a new follower through the hop! Excited to follow you! Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Vikki Holness said...

Aw she is so precious and the most beautiful little girl! My little one's called Riley too, a boy, but it's the best name out there if you ask me! He too is one soon and i can't believe how quickly this first year has gone! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop!! I would love for you to stop by and follow back ;)
Vikki xx www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

Nicole said...

What a cutie! We turn 11 months this month too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you'll pop in tomorrow for our hop. :)

♥ Nicole @ Me + the Moon

Jess said...

What a little cutie! Thanks so much for following. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Jess said...

What a little cutie! Thanks so much for following. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Cutest pictures ever, adorable!! I am a new follower from the GFC Blog Hop!!

I hope you have a great day!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! Thanks for following my blog :)

Britni Alexis said...

Hi!

I co-hosted the Return the Favor Blog hop last week, but was sick so I'm just now getting around to checking out all of the blogs and following.

These pictures are too cute! :)

Hope you're having an awesome day!

xo
alexis